top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·136 members

(TV!!) Today: Augsburg vs. Leverkusen live 13 January 2024

4 hours ago — When comparing Augsburg's offense against Bayer Leverkusen's defense, Augsburg has scored 16 goals at home, accounting for 67% of their ...

Barcelona is coming of a disappointing 0-0 draw against Sevilla and here they play host to athletic Bilbao. In the match against Sevilla Barca put in a disappointing team performance, managing only two shots on goal while Sevilla deserved all 3 points. The group agreed that transfer windows should be adjusted to reflect the changed dates of seasons, with priority given to teams finishing the current season with their existing squad. FIFA has also ruled that planned new restrictions on loan deals will not come into effect until the end of the current period of uncertainty surrounding the game due to the pandemic. Only 33% of Portimonense’s home games have produced over 2.5 goals this season while just 29% of Pacos Ferreira’s away games have seen three or more goals scored, which is why we aren’t expecting any more than two goals to feature in Saturday’s clash. Another reason not to expect many goals in this game is the fact that Portimonense have only scored seven times at home and Pacos Ferreria have netted just four times on the road but both teams have conceded into the double figures and that is why we have backed both teams to score. I knew the angle was tight so I got enough on it to dink it over him. I thought it might be offside - I joked with my dad last night about what if I scored and it was ruled out!"Southampton forward Michael Obafemi: "It was good to get the goal but in the end it didn't mean anything. The boys just have to come together again. We had a good run, we'll try to pick it back up again and hopefully we do. However, this is not exactly the case. The Baggies are on a bizarre run of six league games without a win. They have tasted victory twice since the run began, both of those wins coming in FA Cup fixtures. These occasions have been respites from their league drama and reminders to fans (and players) that they can win. Real Sociedad won the derby against Athletic Bilbao in La Liga. They are close to win a trophy and they are favorites. Mirandes show a wonder performance, their games bring an extremely high score, they beat the Sevilla in the previous meeting, although they missed a penalty beginning of the second half. However, in an interview with Teesside Live on Monday, chairman Steve Gibson said Woodgate had his support "no matter what happens" and the club's current predicament was "not the fault" of the former England centre-back. After a tepid opening 30 minutes, Boro responded brightly to falling behind, with wide midfielder Hayden Coulson the catalyst for their fightback in the closing stages of the first period. Odds are simply too big on the away win as Dynamo Kiev is equal on points with the league leaders from Shakhtar 47 points for both so far at this moment, and only reason I can find why odds are so big on the away win in this is the fact that the hosts defeated Dynamo with 3-1 on the road in the first part of this season, but really Dynamo scored 12 goals in 3 games after the winter break and I watched them demolish Kolos U21 with no less than 5-0 at home last round scoring goals with ease. FC Augsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen live score,prediction() FC Augsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2023/02/03 at 11:30:00 UTC time in Bundesliga. Here on FC Augsburg vs Bayer ... Conceded by Marquinhos. Posted at 71' Foul by Marco Verratti (Paris Saint Germain). Posted at 71' Otávio (Bordeaux) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Bordeaux. Yacine Adli replaces Toma Basic. Manchester City improved their grip on second spot with a 1-0 win over rivals Leicester City in what was another fascinating weekend in the Premier League. The race for the other Champions League spots continued with Manchester United moving up to fifth with a 3-0 win over Watford, while Tottenham slipped down with a 2-1 defeat at fourth-placed Chelsea. Those calls were answered with the play-off draw. Scotland would welcome England to Hampden for the first leg, with the 'Auld Enemy' travelling north as favourites for what promised to be an epic confrontation. Former Scotland manager Craig Brown: "You knew how big the game was with the demand for tickets, it was incredible. We were all struggling. We were underdogs, but we were a very good defensive team, so I didn't think England would've got two soft goals at Hampden. It's a great honour and I'm happy to receive this award," said Kumagai. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the people who supported me and brought me to this stage, especially my team mates in Olympique Lyonnais and the people that helped me grow every day and made me stand here tonight. Tottenham Hotspur's South Korean striker Son Heung-min was named the International Player of the Year while his 18-year-old compatriot Lee Kang-in, who plays in midfield for Valencia, was named the Youth Player of the Year. They are also the side with the least goals scored (17) and will have a daunting task against the league leaders, who hit them 4-0 in the first leg. Two of their three wins in the season have come at home; perhaps this would give Portimonense some impetus. However, looked on the background of two home wins in 12 matches, it doesn’t paint a very good picture. It wasn’t,” he said, “the most diplomatic of discussions. Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon and his wife Yasmin tried to get in the party and were refused entry. Even those who hardly ever had a drink, like Beckham, tucked in like students in happy hour. I am happy to admit,” said Beckham, “that I was totally legless. Not like Reyna though, who has virtually bypassed the junior ranks. When Gio came to Dortmund, we knew he would become a professional player," said Ricken. That was not the question. The question was when does he play for the first team? Summer? Winter? Three months? Six? Everybody was sure he would do it. How to manage young playersWhile Dortmund view themselves as a successful football club and apply the same high standards in their junior ranks as they do at senior level, they also acknowledge a wider responsibility to the young players who come through their system with dreams of emulating Gotze, who scored Germany's winner in the 2014 World Cup final against Argentina. Italian football has been plagued by racism over the years and Balotelli, born in Sicily to Ghanaian parents and given up for adoption at the age of three, has been one of the main victims, most recently in a match at Hellas Verona where he was subject to abuse by home fans. The 29-year-old has struggled to find form since joining Brescia this season, was dropped from the team for Sunday's match at AS Roma and told by coach Fabio Grosso that he needs to show more determination. His speed and raw power is again expected to be on full display against Moenchengladbach, who are led by Haaland's former Red Bull Salzburg coach Marco Rose. Sancho has been even more impressive with 14 goals and 14 assists to his name amid widespread speculation he will be moving to the Premier League next season. Each of Serge Aurier's last seven league goals have been scored at seven different grounds: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Vitality Stadium, Wembley Stadium, Parc des Princes, Stade de la Beaujoire, Stadium Municipal and Roazhon Park. Since the start of last season, Matt Doherty has netted eight Premier League goals, the joint-most of all defenders in the competition alongside Virgil van Dijk. There looked no way back for injury-hit Newcastle who had barely threatened the Everton goal and substitute Florian Lejeune's overhead kick looked no more than a consolation. Yet Newcastle were not finished and Lejeune grabbed the most dramatic of equalisers when he touched home after a goalmouth scramble in the fifth minute of stoppage time. Earlier in April, culture secretary Oliver Dowden said the Premier League was considering making some behind-closed-doors fixtures available free-to-air when the season restarts. Plans to resume the Premier League season stepped up this week in what has been labelled 'Project Restart', with Arsenal, Brighton and West Ham opening their training grounds to players for individual work on Monday. The league is hopeful of a potential 8 June restart and finishing at the end of July to fit in with Uefa's European competition plans. Ferretti won the previous part of the season, and if there is a rival which could beat any team in the league, that should be them in this moment. Squad scored a lot of goals in their recent victory and after three losing matches, team is again near the top opponents in the competition. They should be able to play on win here, and to try making third defeat to the host in the season. Barcelona are unbeaten in 11 matches. The last five meetings between the two have produced under 2.5 goals. Atletico Madrid have one win in the last eight away matches. Barcelona are unbeaten in nine matches against Atletico. Atletico Madrid are unbeaten in five matches. Barcelona and Atletico Madrid will put off their La Liga rivalry to face off in the Super Cup in Saudi Arabia at the King Abdullah Sports City, Jeddah on Thursday 9th January. Defeat in both upcoming games could well see Alaves sucked into the relegation dogfight, but their home form this season suggests they can hit back on Matchday 17. Babazorros have only lost to Real and Sevilla at Mendizorroza where they have won four from eight this term, whilst also picking up a decent 1-1 draw against Atletico Madrid on Matchday 11. Posted at 87' Attempt saved. Gonçalo Paciência (Eintracht Frankfurt) header from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 87' Attempt saved. David Abraham (Eintracht Frankfurt) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Daichi Kamada. All things considered, we fancy PSG to win and to win big and as such, backing them on a -3 handicap appeals as far as the betting is concerned. PSG are scoring goals for fun, Amiens can't keep them out against far weaker opponents than the champions and we think PSG could well run out 5-0 winners in a repeat of the scoreline from this exact fixture last campaign. Listen conceded just one goal in their last three league games as they even won a point at home against the league leaders from Pardubice in a 0-0 draw, and last round they also drew 0-0 with Usti nad Labem on the road, while three rounds ago they played away from home at Prostejov and won the game with 1-0 in the end. They also won earlier this season with 2-1 away from home at Sokolov who has been in the relegation zone for most of this season. Odds keep on being big for Taipei Bear W. I watched them since their 2nd game which they played away from home at Taicheng Blue W and they were priced somewhere around 11.00 for the win and just 1.10 to lose that game, but played really well did not feel any pressure from their opponents scoring the first goal in the first half of the game quite early as well and defending without really giving up too many clear scoring chances to their opponents till the end as they secured a 1-0 win. Balikesirspor will host Bursaspor for this fixture of the league. Both teams are very average teams in this league. True, Bursaspor have better position in this campaign. They are currently on the 4th place with 42 points. However, they are not convincing team in recent times. They earned only 1 victory in their last 5 matches. I think, this will not be an easy task. Also, we have Balikesirspor who's is also very average team. They are currently on the 10th place with 34 points. However, they are undefeated in their last 4 matches. In any case, the hosts will try to make a positive result. My pick -Balikesirspor to win. Nantes have just been too poor in recent weeks to warrant any sort of hope ahead of this clash with the champions. Their defence has really crumbled away and as a result we're backing this to end 3-0 to the hosts. Premier League football was back this Saturday for the first time since 7 March but not how we know it. With fans not allowed to attend, there was the loss of the usual weekend football rituals - going to the pub, meeting up with fellow match-goers and eating pies in the stands. But even watching from home was different. Four back-to-back games on television - including Brighton's 2-1 victory over Arsenal at 15:00 BST, which is usually a time when no Premier League games are available to watch on a Saturday. Juventus, who bounced back from last week's 2-1 defeat by Napoli, have 54 points from 22 games, six ahead of Inter Milan who were away to Udinese later on Sunday. Ronaldo keeps on scoring and that is good for his state of mind," said Juventus coach Maurizio Sarri. He's in great physical shape and is making the difference. With Brest travelling to the home of a team bang in form and keen to keep up the chase on PSG, we don't hold a lot of confidence in the visitors here. Brest have gotten away with a lot of results recently and we feel that Marseille should be able to put them to the sword in this one, as they have done on many occasions at the Vélodrome. Brest have scored in four of their last five away games however so we're backing this one to finish 2-1 to the hosts.Both teams have scored in four of Marseille’s last five home matches so we’rebackingthis market here. Helmond and Excelsior will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie. Helmond this season have the following results: 3W, 7D and 14L. Meanwhile Excelsior have 10W, 7D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Zidane said: "What we need to ensure is our mood is positive. It's by sticking together that we're going to get out of this and not listening to what's being said. What we need is for our fans to be with us from the first minute to the 90th. I can understand if they are frustrated or annoyed, but we need them. Zidane hopes his side can play as they did against City - except for the closing minutes when they conceded twice. Lille's away form is rather mixed coming into this as their last four matches on the road have seen them destroy and be destroyed by Monaco. Outwith these results they had a solid 1-0 win over Lyon before a respectable 2-1 defeat at Stamford Bridge which should set them up well for this clash with Raon-l'Étape. Augsburg vs Leverkusen Prediction and Picks 13 January 2 hours ago — The direct confrontation record of Augsburg versus Bayer Leverkusen reveals that Augsburg won 2 times, Bayer Leverkusen managed 15 victory, and ... FC Augsburg - Bayer 04 Leverkusen Live - Bundesliga Eurosport is your source for the latest Bundesliga match updates. Get the full recap of FC Augsburg - Bayer 04 Leverkusen, complete with stats and ... Ross county finally put an end to their 9-game winless run over the weekend as they were able to defeat an in-form Hibs 2-1 on home turf. Moreover, it was the first points the club had picked up in their previous three games. Posted at 73' Andrés Guardado (Real Betis) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Real Betis. Guido Rodríguez replaces Edgar González. Posted at 70' Attempt saved. Ferland Mendy (Real Madrid) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the top right corner. FC Augsburg vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen live score, H2H and The match is a part of the Bundesliga. Currently, FC Augsburg rank 11th, while Bayer 04 Leverkusen hold 1st position. Looking to compare the best-rated player ... The hosts are set as slight favorites to be winning this game but I have to disagree with this as Derby is second placed in this league at this moment as they have won most of the games played by them home or away from home so far this season also won here at this venue with 1-0 last season and they are fighting for winning this league this season without a doubt and they have really talented youngster so will bet on the away win to happen here even with cover on the draw bet just to be sure I do not lose. West Bromwich Albion, who are second in the table, host local rivals Birmingham City in one of 10 15:00 BST kick-offs on Saturday, 20 June. The full revised Championship schedule was released by the English Football League on Monday. There will be no midweek fixtures on 23-24 June, but full rounds scheduled every subsequent midweek until the final matches of the regular season, which are set to be played on Wednesday, 22 July. Den Bosch is pushing for a play-off place at this moment and their current scoring form is decent they won their last home game with 3-0 against Jong AZ but it is a bit of a tougher game for them today as their opponents Jong Utrecht beat Den Bosch earlier this season with no less than 5-1 at home while last season while playing here at this stadium they got themselves a 2-2 draw in the end. Augsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen stream and TV listings The TV, live streaming and radio listings are legal broadcasts of Augsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen in United States. Authentication or subscription with a TV, ... Mars will host Wadi Degla for this fixture of the league. Both sides are one of the worst teams in this campaign. Both teams are currently bottom of the table. So, I expect another one tough match for both sides. In my opinion, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Wadi Degla is very average team in this league. I think, they have the motivation to change their position. I think, Wadi Degla will try to get the victory on the road. Also, we have Masr who's is a very modest team. They are rookies in this league. Hosts have low potential. My pick: Wadi Degla to win.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page