top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·147 members

Browns v Texans live watch 13/01/2024 Watch Online

2 days ago — The Cleveland Browns and Houston Texans are facing off in the NFL playoffs on Saturday, January 13, and you can watch the game live on TV as it

Arsenal vs Eintracht Frankfurt predictions for Thursday's Europa League tie at the Emirates. Arsenal look to secure qualification to the Europa League knockout stages when they host Eintracht Frankfurt on Thursday. Read on for all our free Europa League predictions and betting tips. The two sides haven’t been the best so far this season but will see this game as a chance to pick up a win and build some momentum as they both head into tough games against Sydney FC in the coming weeks. A draw wouldn’t be the worst result for either but they’d both be disappointed to leave with anything less than a win, and this should lead to an open game with plenty of chances at either end. Dusseldorf and Paderborn will face each other in the upcoming match in the Bundesliga. Dusseldorf this season have the following results: 5W, 7D and 13L. Meanwhile Paderborn have 4W, 4D and 17L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Posted at 90' Foul by Emiliano Marcondes (Brentford). Posted at 90' Joe Bryan (Fulham) wins a free kick on the left wing. SubstitutionPosted at 89' Substitution, Fulham. Sylvester Jasper replaces Anthony Knockaert. SubstitutionPosted at 89' Substitution, Fulham. Stefan Johansen replaces Bobby De Cordova-Reid. Goal!Posted at 88' Goal! Fulham 0, Brentford 1. Saïd Benrahma (Brentford) left footed shot from very close range to the centre of the goal. Despite losing when last in action, The Dons will probably be feeling upbeat ahead of this match. After all, Glyn Hodges men have done well at home of late. Prior to their defeat against Oxford, Wimbledon were unbeaten in five at home, four of which they won. This match against strugglers Southend provides Hodges' with the perfect opportunity to regain the winning thread, though they may have to tighten up defensively having kept no clean sheet in their last five. This performance showed the good and bad of Vinicius, but underlined why Zidane must persevere with the teenager. Vinicius Junior of Real Madrid celebrates after scoring his team's first goal during the Liga match between Real Madrid CF and FC Barcelona at Estadio Santiago Bernabeu on March 01, 2020 in Madrid, Spain. The same problems would likely materialise as United too, because Ed Woodward has never been able to pull off a sensible long-term strategy in the transfer market. Nonetheless, there may not be another opportunity for Pochettino this summer to stay in England. Read the full story PSG consider Rose move The Sun believe that Paris Saint-Germain are interested in Tottenham Hotspur full-back Danny Rose. Read the full story 09:30 - City's Walker faces disciplinary action Manchester City defender Kyle Walker faces disciplinary action from the Premier League champions after tabloid the Sun said he breached Britain's lockdown rules by hosting a party during the coronavirus pandemic. City's statement read: "Manchester City FC are aware of a story in a tabloid newspaper regarding the private life of Kyle Walker in relation to a breach of the UK lockdown and social distancing rules. The form of United keeper Dean Henderson while on loan at Sheffield United has also led to questions over his future. Asked if he is going to stick by De Gea, Solskjaer said: "Of course. We have been unbeaten for 19 games and both Sergio [Romero] and David [De Gea] have played really well in that run. We have kept clean sheets, and on Thursday night, he made some great saves against Crystal Palace. It took Real Madrid 37 minutes to take the lead after a fairly low-key start to the match, with Benzema setting up Raphael Varane with a nice pass for a cool and composed finish past Diego Lopez in the Espanyol goal. And Benzema added a goal of his own in the second half, linking up with Fede Valverde inside the box to first home a first-time finish. We did get after them, we did annoy them, we did put them under pressure. At no point did we want to settle for a point in the second half. Media playback is not supported on this device 'Scoreline harsh on Dons' - Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes Celtic manager Neil Lennon: "That was the hardest game I've had by a considerable way. Conditions were awful and we were playing against a very good side. It's a magnificent three points for us. Last week, the country started to ease the lockdown but social distancing remains in force and Germans have started wearing facemasks outside the home to curb the spread of the disease. Leagues across Europe are in the process of deciding how they will bring their seasons to a close. In Spain, La Liga is hoping to restart in mid-June behind closed doors, but in France, Paris St-Germain have been awarded the Ligue 1 title. I see today very very interesting derby match and even I don't love to bet on matches, like this one is, because it is local derby - I will still bet on goals, what is more than ok for me. PSV was in huge problems and they are not played good in last period, but in last few weeks, they are enter in series of few wins in a row. They are won in last three matches in league, but in last official match against this rival, they are lost 1-3. I see surely today here at least three goals and maybe even more. Reading will host Hull City for this fixture of the league. Both sides are very average teams in this league. Hosts probably are favorites in this game. Reading have advantage at home stadium. However, they are not convincing team in the last matches. I think, this will not be an easy task for the hosts. Also, we have Hull City who's is also not very good team. They have four consecutive losses. Yeah, the visitors have a poor results. I expect, they will try to break the poor series. I expect, another one tough match for both sides. My pick - Hull City to win. How to watch the Texans vs Browns Wild Card matchup 8 hours ago — p.m. |; Published: Jan. 12, 2024, 2:41 p.m.. Texans vs. Browns. Houston Texans fullback Andrew Beck (47) blocks Cleveland Browns linebacker Jeremiah ... In September or October you might have different players at different clubs. It becomes horribly messy. Mark Lawrenson: If you get into September to get this done then your problems are going to be multiplied because how do you get next season done?I've heard it suggested that you could reduce the cup competitions next season but the FA Cup is the bread-and-butter for so many clubs down the pyramid and the Football Association are quite rightly going to say 'hold on a minute' before that is called off. Media reports in Italy on Monday even suggested that the Italian champions are considering sacking the coach and bringing back former boss Massimiliano Allegri, but Sarri has pointed the finger at the attitude of his players. If we want Juventus to win games, we cannot keep making errors caused by a superficial attitude," he told DAZN. Leagues can choose to use the new handball law when the season resumes, football's lawmaking body says. The International Football Association Board (Ifab) wrote to the four British football associations on Tuesday to confirm the approved changes to the laws of the game for 2020-21. This includes using the "T-shirt line" to differentiate between the arm and the shoulder for handball decisions. New laws usually become compulsory on 1 June for the start of the new season. Incheon United will play against Daegu in the South Korean K league at Sungui Arena Park, Two of the miserable team facing each other here. the hosts have somehow survived last season as they were only one point above relegation. Incheon utterly failed to impressed last season and they surely will try to make amends for the unsuccessful campaign last time out. The Neroazzurre will be hoping to get away with something from this match, but this game will not be easy for the hosts. Milan spent heavily during the close season yet their form is so poor that the speculation has already started over who they might sign during the next January transfer window. Several Italian newspapers have reported that the club has been in talks with 38-year-old Zlatan Ibrahimovic over a possible return. England boss Southgate said last month he was prepared to recall Vardy but wanted to give younger players in his squad an opportunity. Spurs striker Harry Kane is the Three Lions captain and Chelsea forward Tammy Abraham, second in the Premier League scoring charts with 11 this term, has also earned his chance for the national team. If you are talking about being deserving, he would be in it a long time ago," explained Rodgers. PLAYER RATINGS Liverpool: Alisson 7, Alexander-arnold 6, Gomez 6, Van Dijk 8, Robertson 6, Henderson 7, Oxlade-Chamberlain 6, Wijnaldum 6, Salah 6, Firmino 6, Mane 6. Subs: Lallana 6, Origi 6, Fabinho 6. Manchester United: De Gea 7, Wan-Bissaka 6, Lindelof 5, Maguire 6, Shaw 6, Williams 7, Matic 7, Fred 8, Pereira 6, James 5, Martial 6. In my opinion these odds are really interesting to bet on an Over here: both teams have scored twice in the last round, when they have both collected the first win of their season, so scoring more than once seems to be likely for both of them this time too. The last time these teams have met here, Soligorsk has even been able to score a sum of 6 goals and they had scored 3 times in the previous match vs Neman Grodno too. In my opinion this will be a quite spectacular match with both teams scoring, so an Over is likely. Assisted by Mateo Kovacic. Goal!Posted at 63' Goal! Chelsea 1, Arsenal 1. Gabriel Martinelli (Arsenal) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Shkodran Mustafi following a fast break. Posted at 63' Corner, Chelsea. Conceded by Matteo Guendouzi. BookingPosted at 59' Andreas Christensen (Chelsea) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Sheffield United have not lost in the eight away games they have played this season. Sheffield United have scored two or more goals in four of the last 10. Brighton have conceded two or more goals in five of their last nine home matches. Brighton have scored in nine of the last 10 matches. Brighton have no clean sheet in the last six matches. Tottenham Hotspur against Norwich City in match England Premier League. My prediction this match could be won for Tottenham Hotspur with margin score is 1 goal. Tottenham Hotspur have not good result on last 5 match due to Tottenham Hotspur only have won in 1 match, 2 match is draw and 2 match is lose. Meanwhile, Norwich City have good result on last 5 match due to Norwich have won in 2 match, 2 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Even though I'm sure this match can be win for Tottenham Hotspur due to they have great coach that is Jose Mourinho. We want to try and play attractive football," he added. I see how the supporters drive the team forward, this is good. The long-term objective is to be competitive in the Premier League. I have my idea of this team and squad. I want to try my best to help the team to be better and to help the club to be competitive and to give happiness to supporters. Barcelona lost just three league matches throughout 2018/19 en route to securing their 26th La Liga title, so they will be bitterly disappointed to have registered the same amount of defeats already this term after just 12 games. When Real Sociedad announced on Saturday that Norwegian Martin Odegaard would be joining Manchester City, that seemed the perfect tonic for the Premier League champions after Friday's 3-2 defeat at Wolves. The 21-year-old attacking midfielder appeared to have finally fulfilled his promise at the Basque club with four goals and five assists during this season's loan spell from Real Madrid, so the news caught a few by surprise. The influential midfielder sustained the issue in the latter stages of Tuesday night’s 1-0 defeat at Atletico Madrid in the Champions League last 16. Hendo, it could have been worse. How we all know, it was a hamstring,” revealed Jurgen Klopp at a press conference on Friday. We heard of different hamstring injuries now around in the Premier League – Harry Kane, for example. They travel to Los Angeles FC for their debut match and their President, David Beckham will be hoping to see his team get off to a good start. They are managed by Diego Alonso from Uruguay who has previously managed Monterrey to the CONCACAF Champions League title. This new side doesn't have that many star players but their squad comes from 11 different nationalities. Neil Lennon played a 3-5-2 formation during Celtic's 5-0 win over Hearts"The strikers, I think," said Lennon, when asked for the best characteristic in the change of approach. All of a sudden, you start building partnerships. If you've got three really strong centre halves, that gives you the three in midfield and if you have pace out wide - which we do - then you can utilise that as well. I thought that Greg Taylor had an outstanding game last night (a 5-0 win over Hearts). The club continue to be guided and advised by the Premier League, government and NHS with regards to next steps. Sheffield UnitedDuring his news conference on Thursday, boss Chris Wilder said he preferred matches to be cancelled instead of played behind closed doors. The game is nothing without supporters," said Wilder. A delay, an extension would be my preferred option. The human aspect and people's health comes above anything and is the priority. Barcelona is in this moment really huge favorite in this match from Spain Primera and they will very easy win here with at least 4-0. Team is in very good form and we could see that even in Champions league, where they are not had problems against strong German team - Borussia Dortmund and also in last round, when they are beat Atletico Madrid as a guests, in Madrid 0-1. Now, rival is team who is very bad as a guests and so far, they are lost all six matches, 0-0-6. Barca is huge favorite and they will win easy here. Jurgen Klopp. Video - Van Dijk more deserving of Ballon d'Or than Messi00:29 10:00 - Emery under pressure Good morning and welcome to rolling coverage from the world of football news. First up: Unai Emery is edging close to the exit door at Arsenal with the Spaniard coach having reportedly lost the dressing room. Athletic Club have really improved in their recent matches. They have six wins in their last 10 matches and have managed four clean sheets in their last five matches. However, a cloud of poor shows on the road clings above them. They have not done well away from home, especially in La Liga. Moreover, here they get to face a Sevilla side that has been doing well at home and have not been conceding a lot at home. Based on the two sides’ home and away forms, and the fact that none of the last 15 matches between the two has produced a draw, we are going for a Sevilla win. This game promises to be interesting. Favorite? In my opinion, definitely Municipal Perez Zeledon, why? First of all, they play good at their home and here in earlier matches with today's rival, they did well. After three defeats in a row and five games without win in a row, it is time to change formula and win a game. Limon is also in poor shape, so there is an opportunity for three points. Pérez Zeledón has one more point than their rival today, they are on a losing streak of games, accumulating several consecutive defeats. The same goes for the Limón. They played best when they surprised Herediano winning 1-0. But overall they are a similar team as zeledon. Cleveland Browns vs. Houston Texans: How to Watch, 3 days ago — How to watch, listen and live stream Cleveland Browns vs. Houston Texans on Jan. 13, 2024. The hosts have an ace up their sleeve, as forward Goran Pandev tends to enjoy this fixture. Four of the five goals scored by Pandev in Serie A vs Torino have been netted in home encounters – since he joined Genoa, 10 of his 14 goals in the top-flight have been scored at home (71%). Houston-area bars, restaurants with Texans-Browns playoff 7 hours ago — Bar 5015 will host a "Texans vs Everybody" watch party and tailgate with three DJs and food and drink specials. The bar will also celebrate ... The Arab nation is a football nation. That is clear. But not many people in this region have had the opportunity to attend a World Cup. This is a chance for us to experience it. It is a Middle Eastern World Cup,” he said. Nonetheless, if previous World Cups are any guidance, a large travelling contingent of fans is expected from Europe, South America and the United States. Six of the last seven meetings between these sides have witnessed over 2.5 goals. 11 of Arsenal’s 18 games in the league have seen over 2.5 goals including five away from home. Bournemouth have scored on average just 1.0 goal per game at home this season. Mikel Arteta will take charge of his first game as Arsenal coach with his inherited side lying in 11th place four points ahead of their hosts Bournemouth who are languishing in 14th position on 19 points. It was a sweet moment for Ormerod, who had previously netted for Blackpool in a League Two play-off final victory against Leyton Orient in 2001. It also secured for the Tangerines top-flight football for the first time in nearly 40 years as Ian Holloway capped a remarkable first season in charge at Bloomfield Road. Watford 3-1 Leicester City (Watford won 3-2 on aggregate)Surely no single minute encapsulates the brilliance of the play-offs quite like the final 60 seconds of the Championship play-off semi-final between Watford and Leicester in 2013.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page