top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·147 members

Today: Barnsley vs Bristol Rovers live free 13.01.2024

2 days ago — Catch the thrill of Barnsley vs. Bristol Rovers Live Stream | 01/13/2024 live sports action from anywhere with our seamless online streaming ...

This odds is really excellent on goals in this match from Spain Primera and for me, that is pretty real and ok option. So, first fact here is that one, that Levante is playing all the time efficient, almost all season so far, and it is pretty real to expect and this time same. In last three matches against Real Mallorca, this team is played 1-2, 1-1 and 2-1. In last two rounds, home team is played 2-1 and 3-1, while guests are beat Villareal at home even 3-1. Yes, over is ok for me here and I will try that. Serie A has been suspended since March 9 because of the coronavirus outbreak and it is still not clear when, or if, the season can resume. The Warm-Up: Roy Hodgson has got something to say LIVE Coronavirus in sport: Maldini still struggling with Covid-19 symptoms Premier League must be completed, says Palace's Hodgson Italy has been one of the countries hardest hit by the COVID-19 pandemic, with 19,899 deaths and 156,363 officially confirmed cases. These teams have been both strong teams for getting the ball into the box this season and this could be a very high scoring match with how open they play their matches against each other. Can see this match having a lot of goals but will play it safe and pick over 2 for the match. This will be attacking right from the start, as both of these teams do not usually look to defend as much as some other teams do, they look to play some faster football and look to get in to dangerous scoring positions more often The statement from Boris Johnson probably dictates that's going to move further back. The situation in Wales is different with Cardiff, Swansea and Newport over there. In my eyes probably, with the revelations of the last day or two, I don't see us coming back any time soon, possibly not at all. That's the biggest thing we're waiting for now. Cheltenham's Tozer can't see how season can resumeMore deserving uses for testsThe Premier League has agreed a £4m deal with a Hong Kong-based company to provide coronavirus tests for players. Instead of teams travelling to the islands, the club will train and play its five remaining home games at the FA's City of Football near Lisbon - a two-hour-25-minute flight away - because of the "need to safeguard the public health of the Azoreans". The Primeira Liga is due to resume on 4 June with Santa Clara ninth in the table. Wherever we play, we will always carry the Azorean people in our hearts and the Azorean flag to our chest, for a more positive Portuguese football," the club said. Bernardo Silva replaces David Silva. Goal!Goal! Manchester City 4, Norwich City 0. Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Post updateAttempt saved. Adam Idah (Norwich City) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Lukas Rupp. Post updateAttempt blocked. Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Aleksander Isak scored a second half equaliser as Real Sociedad came from behind to claim a 2-2 draw against Barcelona, harming the Catalans ahead of next week’s Clasico. See alsoReal Sociedad v Barcelona - as it happened Jordi Alba returned to the Barca starting line-up following a spell on the sidelines, with Isak favoured over Willian Jose in attack for La Real. If the response does not satisfy us we will seek legal advice. The FA's decision also applies to women's football below the Women's Super League and Championship, while grassroots football has been brought to a close for the season. Barnsley Women, who are currently in the National League Division One North, expressed their frustration in a statement, accusing the FA of "not taking women's football seriously". Nine of the last 11 Hougang away games have seen both teams score. Both teams have scored in both of Hougang's league games this season. Both teams have scored in seven of the last nine Balestier home matches. Balestier Khalsa have had a mixed start to the new Singapore Premier League season. They are fourth in the table and host Hougang who are a place and a point below them. Celta Vigo remain in the bottom three going into Matchday 15, but they will be in buoyant mood ahead of Valladolid's visit to Balaidos following their tremendous 1-3 success away to Villarreal last weekend. The Motherwell side of that era was a good one. They finished runners-up to Rangers in the Premier Division that same season. Lambert had joined them in 1993, having won a Scottish Cup aged 17 with St Mirren, and was viewed as a tidy, reliable Scottish top-flight midfielder. But by the summer of 1996, he decided he wanted more. No seat on the bus & strong startFootball was coming to grips with the implications of the new Bosman rule and, with his Motherwell contract at an end, Lambert wanted to test the waters. The west London club will reportedly face competition from Manchester City in their pursuit for Chilwell. Chelsea are also monitoring Valencia's Jose Gaya and Nice's Youcef Atal as alternative options. Paper Round's view: Ben Chilwell's rise to the top has been remarkable. The Foxes' full-back is widely regarded as one of the best and most consistent defenders in the Premier League, which has led to so much interest in the possiblity of a transfer away from the King Power stadium. Posted at 48' Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Bournemouth midfielder Emerson Hyndman will make his loan move at Atlanta United permanent on 1 January. The United States international, who first joined the Major League Soccer champions in July, has agreed a deal until the end of the 2022 season. Hyndman, 23, made eight appearances for Bournemouth after joining from Fulham in June 2016. To be honest, thank God I took that decision. I know it can be controversial with the Arsenal fans but these five years I’ve been very happy there. We won everything in England. The most winning team in English football in the time I’ve been there, playing some great football at times. With the fans there’s been a connection, we always had a great understanding. Well the hosts have 3 wins in a row starting with a 4-0 win on the road at Smolevichi which 4-0-3 so far this season, followed by a 4-2 win at home against Slutsk 2 where they really struggled in defense, had the lead early in the game 2-0 and I thought my bet on them to win the game by at least 2 goals difference was a piece of cake but Slutsk 2 scored the 2-1 goal, followed by more attacking from Slutsk 2 but it was Soligorsk 2 who made it 4-1, followed quickly by a 4-2 goal from Slutsk 2, and even though Soligorsk played last minutes 11 vs 9 men the guests still attacked and could have ruined my bet, this while last round Soligorsk dominated Brest 2 on the road having the lead 4-0, 3-0 from half-time but conceded two late goals and only won 4-2 in the end, so defense is an issue for them. Odds are pretty good on goals in this match from elite league in Saudi Arabia and we will see who will win today. So, Al Ittifaq is interesting team who will be very motivated to win today, because they are in last official duel against this rival, lost even 0-6. Generally, both of this two teams are playing very efficient and I believe that they will continue that way and this time. 3-2 and 3-1 is home team played in last two matches, while home team is in won 4-2 in last round. Yes, over is ok here and I will try. Klopp is not bothered about records. He just wants to win the league, and whatever else he can get his hands on. Lawro is making predictions for all 380 top-flight matches this season, against a variety of guests. This week he is up against Ride bassist and Tottenham fan Steve Queralt. Ride are currently on a tour of Europe and their new single 'Jump Jet' is out nowSteve grew up in Oxford but says peer pressure saw him start following Spurs, and he is now a season-ticket holder. Calvert-Lewin had shown flashes of quality in the past, but since the arrival of Ancelotti on Merseyside, he has really blossomed into a consistently classy striker. The youngster looks hungrier than ever and he certainly deserves a new deal at the Premier League side. Everton look like they're ready to make amends for a disappointing start to the season, and with a couple of new signings this summer, they could really follow in Leicester City's footsteps and break into the top six next term. Jack O'Connell headed over, Oli McBurnie has an effort well held, Ollie Norwood had a chance blocked and McBurnie forced a fine one-handed save from Ramsdale. But the away goalkeeper was beaten in first-half injury time as Sharp, just as he had done in the 1-1 draw at Vitality Stadium in the first game of the season, made it level. The Blades continued to impress after the break and Sharp had a shot saved by Ramsdale, Sander Berge glanced a header wide before Mousset, against his former club, set up Lundstram for the winning goal. Busonga will host Kyetume for this fixture of the league. Both teams are very average teams in this league. Yeah, Busonga have advantage at home stadium. Also, Busonga are in solid shape. They have three consecutive victories. However, I do not think, they have a easy task. I expect, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. Also, we have Kyetume who's is unbeaten team in their last 5 matches. Of course, the visitors have a very difficult task on the opposite stadium. They will try to pick up at least one point. I think, the visitors also want all three points. In the 'Correct Score' market, a 2-2 draw appeals. Both teams look closely matched in the final third, while both are no strangers to scoring and conceding twice at the same time. Between them, the pair have conceded exactly twice in seven of their combined 13 respective home and away games. The Hammers have a poor record against City in recent seasons and lost 5-0 at home to Pep Guardiola's side on the opening day of the campaign. Crystal Palace are in 14th place but are only six points away from the bottom three and on Saturday travel to Goodison Park to face Everton, who are seeking to extend a four-match unbeaten run. This is a huge moment for a campaign which has worked tirelessly to turn public and political perceptions from rock bottom to widespread acceptance. The result of a consistent message backed up with sound research, relatable case studies and a steady programme of practical demonstrations for those still wavering, it’s surely become a best-practice example of how to run a steady, consensus-building campaign for an extremely emotive and sensitive subject. Like their hosts, Zenit have been up and down in Group G. At times, especially at home, they've offered plenty going forward, though they've also shown a soft under-belly, conceding in all but one of their five matches. I've had quieter breakfasts, if I'm honest. The milk hadn't even touch the Weetabix (other breakfast cereals are available, but they're not as good) when Tottenham announced that they had completed a deal to bring in Jose Mourinho less than 12 hours after announcing the sacking of Mauricio Pochettino. Dortmund and Hertha Berlin will face each other in the upcoming match in the German Bundesliga. Dortmund this season have the following results: 18W, 6D and 5L. Meanwhile Hertha Berlin have 10W, 8D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Southend and Gillingham will face each other in the upcoming match in the League One. Southend this season have the following results: 3W, 7D and 21L. Meanwhile Gillingham have 11W, 13D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. I asked Tommy to take a Scotland B team to Wales and he told me I had to try Hutchison up front. He said he put him up there towards the end of the game and he held balls up, he won headers and he was competitive. I trusted Tommy's judgement. He told me he wouldn't let me down and he was right, the guy scored winning goals away to England and Germany for me. But the player who was absolutely outstanding that night was Barry Ferguson. Assisted by Nathan Redmond. SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, Southampton. Sofiane Boufal replaces Stuart Armstrong. Posted at 85' Attempt saved. Joe Willock (Arsenal) header from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Mesut Özil with a cross. Posted at 84' Corner, Arsenal. For me no doubt at all. Lazio is playing the best football in Italy at moment. They are very good upfront, solid back in defense. Won twice against Juve and finally they have team who can fight for title. With defeat against Inter last round, Napoli is official out of race for Champions league place and this team with Gattuso can't reach any good spot on table. At all. So anything but home win tonight will be huge surprise for me. Lazio is class better team in this one and this should be easy home win. Odds are to good to miss. Leuven is in 2nd place with 46 points while Virton is in 3rd place with 44 points. Despite the odds that makes favorites the home team I don't think will be an easy match for home team here. Both teams have made a good season until now and I believe in a draw here. Barnsley - Bristol Rovers LIVE score You can watch the live streaming of the match Barnsley - Bristol Rovers on 13.01.2024 for free in HD quality on official TV resources or paid sports ... Premier League staff and media crew would also have to be isolated. By putting the dates back to the summer, more effective testing systems should be in place, and there should be capacity for the health service to spare workers and accommodate any injured players. The Independent story claims that players are focused on finishing the season, behind closed doors if necessary. It's a big blow to lose Joshua. It's a very minor hamstring strain, so it's difficult to judge how long he'll be out, but it may keep him out for a couple of weeks," Howe told reporters. Winger Ryan Fraser is also a doubt after missing Scotland's qualifying matches against Cyprus and Kazakhstan due to injury. If you've heard the phrase 'these are unprecedented times' once in the past few months, you've heard it a thousand times. The world as we knew it is no more, and who knows when it will ever return to normal?Football fans have seen their sporting world put up on bricks. And Thursday night saw another strange moment, at Downing Street this time. Health Secretary Matt Hancock was busy addressing the nation in the regular Government news conference when he caught everyone off guard by announcing: "We now go to. However, the crucial point would arrive on 52 minutes. Johnson rampaged down the left, marauding his way past his manager. I shouted 'Drive at the full-back! Drive at the full-back!' then he chopped one way then the other and decided to have a pop. Cammy Bell stumbles to give Motherwell a 4-1 lead on aggregateAround 25 yards out, Johnson strikes the ball. Well, but not well enough to avoid centre-half Zaliukas, triggering the ball to loop high into the Lanarkshire sky. United find themselves ninth in the Premier League table going into Sunday’s home match against Aston Villa. Video - 'Angry, disappointed' Solskjaer during Utd's 3-3 draw with Sheffield Utd00:40 The 3-3 draw came after Man United trailed 2-0 and led 3-2, and De Gea said it was one of the worst opening 45 minutes the side have played this year. Raul Jimenez set the record for the most goals by a Wolves player in a Premier League season after netting against West Ham to help strengthen his side's hopes of qualifying for the Champions League. The Mexico forward planted a header beyond Lukasz Fabianski after a superb cross by substitute Adama Traore for his 14th league goal of 2019-20. Traore was also involved in the second goal, substitute Pedro Neto volleying home Matt Doherty's cross as Wolves, who started the day in seventh, moved above Sheffield United and level on points with fifth-placed Manchester United. I watched Western United in their last two league games and their attack was simply great scoring 6 goals at home to Central Coast Mariners while also conceding 2 goals in that fixture as they won it with 6-2 in the end so no less than 8 goals being scored there this while in the last game they played away from home at Adelaide United and put on another strong performance very attacking minded from the start in that game they had they scored once more 5 goals and won it with 5-1 in the end. Luke Thomas' game continues to evolve at Bristol Rovers 9 hours ago — Luke Thomas will return to Oakwell for the first time since leaving Barnsley in the summer this weekend. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Juventus 2, Inter Milan 0. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) left footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Paulo Dybala. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Aaron Ramsey. Isloch Minsk have started the new season with two wins and no goals conceded. They look to gain a third straight win when hosting FC Slutsk. Their opponents have a win and a loss so far this season. They struggle on their travels though and another defeat looks likely here. Go for a home win in this match. Barnsley vs Bristol Rovers H2H 13 jan 2024 Head If you want to check live score or game statistics click here: Barnsley vs Bristol Rovers result Every month all users start free bets with same stack 200 FC ... Aston Villa won with no less than 5-1 away from home at Norwich earlier this season, and Norwich did lose most of their games away from home this season by 2-0 in the end biggest loss away from home was on opening round away from home at Liverpool where they lost the game with 4-1, but Aston Villa even had the lead 5-0 away at Norwich two months ago also missing a penalty kick at 2-0, and the way they carved up they opponents defense of course makes me bet on the hosts to win easy once more. Eintracht conceded eight goals in two rounds. True, these balls were from the team, which is much higher class. But there are still not small problems in defense. The team plays openly, without locking itself in defense. They make many mistakes when leaving defense. Guests have resumed this season very well. A draw with Leipzig and an unexpected defeat from Bremen. Which had 2 points for the whole game. Freiburg was just out of luck. I think that with an open game, guests have a chance to score and reduce this match to at least a draw. After all, there are performers, and the level of opponents is low. Compared to the RB Leipzig. Levante have not had the best of runs going to this game and they will be the outright underdogs. One positive however, that they will take to the game, is their form at home. They have three wins in five and have scored two or more in four of the five. Having played four of their last five matches away from home, they will be glad to be back to familiar territory. However, they meet a tough Real Madrid side, who have also been in fine form away from home. Real have six straight away wins and have also been scoring a plenty so we have the guarantee of goals here. Levante have lost to Deportivo Alaves and Valencia in recent home matches and we believe Real Madrid will join that list of winners at Levante’s base. With both teams having scored in the last six matches, we see this game sticking with that script as well as over 2.5 goals. The best woman friendly game between this two woman teams we will play the best pick for this mach a best pick the win from home team DFK with a minimal win from one goals score what be this best new our pick for this woman mach and can we play the best pick and look get a new great win for this match and new great 8 points to our score what be this new our great chance for this our play and a best and secure play for this our pick where we play the pick now full. Bristol Rovers live score, schedule & player stats When the match starts, you will be able to follow Barnsley vs Bristol Rovers Current Bristol Rovers players. Harvey Vale, Scott Sinclair, Matthew Cox, Aaron ... Bristol Rovers vs Barnsley H2H stats Fixture · Match Preview · FREE PREDICTION · Head to Head Summary · Past H2H Results and Match Fixtures · Football Charting Analysis · Barnsley vs Bristol Rovers 1x2 ... Genoa vs Sassuolo predictions in our match preview for Sunday's Serie A clash. The visitors are chasing all three points at struggling Genoa. Read on for our free Serie A predictions and betting tips. Both teams to score EFL acca tips: Ipswich vs Sunderland 15 hours ago — Both teams to score EFL acca tips: Ipswich vs Sunderland, Barnsley vs Bristol Rovers and more Register today and get £10 in free bets when ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page