top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·147 members

Livestream: Cardiff City VS Leeds United Live TV 13 January 2024

Jan 17, 2023 — Leeds United vs Cardiff City will be broadcast live on ITV4 tomorrow evening, with coverage starting at 7pm. The match can also be live streamed ...

Last-minute goals happen, unfortunately. We lacked some cunning. Many players are young, Boga for example left the field too quickly, he must learn to slow down," said De Zerbi. He denied trying to instil a bad attitude. That's football, it's like that," he said. KNEE SURGERY FOR INTER'S BARELLA Inter Milan midfielder Nicolo Barella will undergo arthroscopic surgery on his knee after limping out of their 3-0 win away to Torino. The club is set to save around £80 million from players and officials taking wage cuts with Ronaldo's £3. Juventus are the first team in Serie A to take such measures and league officials hope other teams will follow suit. Juventus Football Club S. A. First Team regarding their compensation for the residual portion of the current sport season," a club statement ready Video - United and Liverpool go to war over centre-back – Euro Papers01:18 "The understanding provides for the reduction of the compensation for an amount equal to the monthly payments of March, April, May and June 2020. Posted at 82' Corner, Sheffield Wednesday. Conceded by Nicolás Otamendi. Posted at 81' Foul by Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City). Posted at 81' Liam Palmer (Sheffield Wednesday) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 79' Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 79' Foul by Alessio Da Cruz (Sheffield Wednesday). Posted at 78' Offside, Manchester City. Just one game I could find from Binh Thuan and that was a 4-2 loss at home to Ho Chi Minh which finished 2nd in the league last season in Vietnam and at early stages of this year played a couple of games in the AFC Cup as well. But still good attack to be scoring 2 goals against them although I am not that sure if it was the big team of Ho Chi Minh playing that game as at first side that was what it said yesterday about Ho Chi Minh playing with Khanh Hoa and they only won 1-0 that fixture and at the end it appeared to be their reserve side. Did you know? Dawson has scored two goals in five Premier League appearances since the June restart. He hadn't found the net in 20 league appearances for the Hornets this season beforehand. Egan: What a way to win a football match. A set-piece, a thundering header with no time for Wolves to respond. Two goals in as many games for John Egan took Sheffield United above Arsenal and Tottenham. If I was the chairman of either north London club I would be fuming considering the difference in wage bills compared with their Yorkshire rivals. I probably won't play again'Fletcher, who won five Premier League titles at Old Trafford and earned 80 caps for Scotland, has not played for a professional club since his two-year stint at Stoke came to an end last summer. Although the Scot believes he is still capable of playing at a high level, he does not expect to continue his playing career. I haven't officially announced anything and I'm just happy to let time pass," he said. A potent mix of hard work, tactical acumen, shrewd recruitment and an uncanny knack for inspiring players has been evident throughout. He's not changed at all," says the defender, now on loan at Bolton Wanderers. I don't think his training sessions or his intensity have changed. As he's progressed, he's got better players in, so the quality's changed. But how he goes about the day-to-day running of a football club hasn't really changed. Russ Evers, who was at Bolton's old Burnden Park ground in 1986 to witness Wolves' humiliating 3-0 FA Cup defeat by non-league Chorley, was one of them. Soon after Evers returned to the West Midlands, a letter arrived at his home in Chapel Ash, Wolverhampton. When I saw it was from Wolves I thought 'what have I done?'," said Evers, a season-ticket holder in Molineux's North Bank. It was Conor Coady saying thanks for going to Armenia to support the team. The new season has started this weekend in South Korea, but there are no spectators yet. Pohang missed fourth place last season because of the poorer goal difference and couldn't qualify for AFC Cup, but this year they have much higher expectations. Busan was second in League 2, made the playoffs and then prevailed in the promotion games. Avoiding relegation is clearly their goal, so the team is certainly an underdog. Pohang is a very solid team at home as proven by the end of the last season or they are on a current streak of 7 games without defeat at home. Busan has done well for them, they have only experienced one defeat in last 7h2h games. This mach France soccer league between PSZ and Dijon is a new great match where we look see a best soccer match from boat teams and a great chance for this home team get a secure new win at own score three new points. We will play this best pick for this mach a pick over from 3.75 goals what be a best chance for our play at this time. If we see this five goals at the match we will look get a new 7 points to our score what be this best play for this time we play at the match now. Valencia have had problems of late but they have been playing away from home. Back in Valencia, they are a much stronger side with no league defeats this season. They take on a Real Betis side that have gone six games without a victory. They struggle for goals on their travels and the tip here is for a Valencia home win. Tottenham hotspur is in good shape since Jose Mourinho got promoter as their coach with 4 wins from 6 games and despite the defeat from Chelsea at home in last round 0-2,I expect easy win for them tomorrow mainly because Brighton is pretty bad on games on the road and they also listed in last round at home from Sheffield united 0 1 and I think tomorrow they are not going to be able to score a goal and on the other hand I expect at least 2 from spurs so correct score at the end should be 2 0 or 3 0 City have disappointed this season, but it is within them still to win two domestic cups and the Champions League. Read the full story United scrap mid-season jaunt Manchester United have decided to cancel their players’ mid-season trip to Qatar. United had planned to go to Qatar at the start of February in order to take advantage of the winter break they will be granted. Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Andrew Robertson. Posted at 54' Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 54' Foul by Enda Stevens (Sheffield United). Posted at 54' Attempt missed. You can’t write those two off. Wolves, the way they play with their attacking play, they’re a fantastic team to watch and then you’ve got Sheffield United. John Lundstram of Sheffield United celebrates with his team mates after scoring his team's second goal during the Premier League match between Sheffield United and AFC Bournemouth at Bramall Lane on February 09, 2020 in Sheffield, United KingdomGetty Images The only team I’d say that are better than them as a unit is Liverpool, who are a real team. Green Bay Packers are back in the play-offs and can clinch the divisional title with a win this weekend. They are in strong form and their defense has been helping them get their recent wins. Aaron Rodgers looks the best of the two quarterbacks and he can lead the Packers to a win over the Vikings. Lyngby plays against Nordsjaelland at home in the round 18 in SAS Ligaen. The home side has played a lot better home than away and got 6 wins and 3 defeats. They have lost 5 and made 2 draws away som they have just one win away from home in 8 matches. The pressure will now be on Barca to keep up with the pace being set by their rivals. TALKING POINT - Gareth Bale is a long way short of being match fit Some even speculated that Bale had played his last game for Real Madrid having been ostracised from the first team in recent weeks, so it was certainly surprising to see the Welshman in the starting lineup for this one. The issue is part of a wider challenge for governing bodies to fit in as normal a season as possible, despite the prospect of starting the campaign five weeks late and having to complete the season in May in time for the start of the delayed European Championships and Copa America on 11 June. FA Cup, EFL Cup, winter break - what could give? Manchester City beat Aston Villa to win this year's EFL CupUefa says next season's Champions League group stage will take place across six successive midweeks from 20 October and the only break will come for the second international 'triple header' between 9 and 17 November. Oxford won 2-0 with both goals from Nigel Jemson so I'm on safe ground when I say he was the scorer in my first piece of live goal commentary on BBC Radio 5 Live. I must have correctly Identified him because they asked me to do another one. It all started out at Oxford United for John MurrayZinedine Zidane magic and beach ball madness - Guy Mowbary's MOTD momentsBizarre Ozil interview and World Cup disbelief - Steve Wilson's MOTD momentsMoyes' glare and naughty Suarez - Conor McNamara's MOTD momentsThe best match I've covered liveThere have been so many unforgettable ones over the years. For the first, he controlled a long Manuel Neuer kick before shooting from at least 30 yards, with the goalkeeper spilling his shot over the line. His second, which ended Leverkusen's hopes, was a wonderful chip over Hradecky. Leverkusen's reputation as Germany's nearly men continues. They have lost a Champions League final, three German Cup finals and finished Bundesliga runners-up five times since winning their only two major trophies - the Uefa Cup in 1988 and the German Cup in 1993. We go there with great hopes and very good stats against them and we’re looking forward to playing them,” added Arnold. The top four sides in both groups qualify for the quarter-finals. Despite lacking a top-tier striker, Arnold has fashioned the Socceroos into an attacking team and he said his players would not be cowed by the reputations of players like Messi at the tournament. There are coaches out there, younger ones, maybe less experienced. Maybe they can take a chance. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR MANAGER JOSE MOURINHO "It's always sad news. There is not one single manager who is sacked that I'm happy with. I always feel the deja vu situation. I'm sad for it but that's life, and Unai is a fantastic coach with a proven record. Somehow, Manchester United, Tottenham and Arsenal are still in this race for the Champions League, though none of them can truly say they have deserved it. For every eye-catching win United have recorded at Stamford Bridge or the Etihad, they have bafflingly lost to the likes of Crystal Palace or Burnley at home, or Watford away. Cardiff City vs Leeds Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Cardiff City vs Leeds in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... Patrick Cutrone (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Pedro Neto following a fast break. Posted at 84' Offside, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Matt Doherty tries a through ball, but Patrick Cutrone is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Wolves manager Nuno Espirito Santo says his side's 4-0 victory over Espanyol in the first leg of their Europa League last-32 tie "does not mean anything". The Premier League club have one foot in the next round after Diogo Jota's hat-trick and Ruben Neves' goal, but Nuno says the "approach is the same". This is a new game, a new challenge, so we have to compete well," said the Wolves boss. The approach is the same. The club said it would also accommodate further requests from the NHS for use of the facilities at their stadium Old Trafford, which has been placed on a reserve list as a temporary blood donation centre. A fleet of 16 vehicles has been put on standby with volunteer drivers available to support NHS courier operations in the area," United said in a statement. In fact, if an agreement has taken a few days to be reached it is simply because we were seeking a formula to help the club and also to help its employees in these very difficult times. If we did not speak publicly before, it was because our priority was to find real solutions that could truly help the club and also those who are going to be most affected by this situation" IN OTHER NEWS In some ways it’s comforting to know that, even in the middle of this crisis, the language of football continues to be ludicrous. Football match between two teams from one of the lower division in football, Sweden. However this match is of friendly character so I expect both teams to try to play open football. Landskrona has a lot more quality than the guests Thorns so they are rightfully big favorites for the win. They played in the same league last season and had better ranking. In my opinion Landskrona will win this match without any major problems, for that reason my bet for this match is Landskrona ah -0.75. The odds are not very bad and I think it is very reasonable bet for the given odds. Posted at 89' VAR Decision: Goal Bournemouth - Manchester City 2-1 Bournemouth (David Brooks). Goal!Posted at 88' Goal! Manchester City 2, Bournemouth 1. David Brooks (Bournemouth) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Callum Wilson. Goal confirmed following VAR Review. Posted at 84' Attempt saved. Phil Foden (Manchester City) left footed shot from the left side of the six yard box is saved in the centre of the goal. Conceded by Thiago Mendes. Posted at 82' Foul by Presnel Kimpembe (Paris Saint Germain). Posted at 82' Moussa Dembele (Lyon) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Goal!Posted at 79' Goal! Paris Saint Germain 4, Lyon 2. Edinson Cavani (Paris Saint Germain) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Ángel Di María. Posted at 78' Attempt missed. Lucas Tousart (Lyon) with an attempt from the right side of the six yard box is close, but misses to the right. Odion Ighalo was a top worldwide trend on social media on transfer deadline day - because his move to Manchester United seemed such an unlikely one. He was trending again on Thursday - and this time it was for all the right reasons. United's managing director Richard Arnold boasted on Tuesday that Ighalo's signing made him the top global trend on Twitter on the same day as Brexit and President Trump's impeachment trial in the United States, with rival fans quick to point out that the reason he was doing so was not actually a positive for United. The Premier League said its "aim is to reschedule the displaced fixtures", while the Football Association said "all parties are committed at this time to trying to complete this season's domestic fixture programme". In total, 10 people have now died in the UK with the virus and there have been 596 confirmed cases across the country. On Thursday Prime Minister Boris Johnson said suspending major public events such as sporting fixtures was being considered by the government but would be a measure primarily to protect public services, rather than delay the spread. Crystal Palace vs AFC Bournemouth predictions for Tuesday's Premier League clash at Selhurst Park. A frenetic December commences for Crystal Palace and Bournemouth as the two sides meet in the Premier League on Tuesday. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. In Spain, Valencia are expected to host Osasuna in a La Liga match which will be held at Mestalla stadium, Valencia city. In the table, Valencia takes position 8 with 43 points after playing 29 matches while Osasuna takes position 13 with 35 points after playing 29 matches. It coincided with the 10th anniversary of Sullivan and Gold buying the club, a decade spent, apart from one season, in the Premier League but also one marked by regular relegation battles and the trauma of moving out of their beloved Upton Park. Moyes was ushered out at the end of the 2017-18 season, despite lifting them into 13th place, and replaced by former Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini -- the man who was supposed to take the Hammers to the next level. Japan coach Hajime Moriyasu has chosen a squad made up entirely of domestic-based players with one eye on next year's Olympic Games in Tokyo. Japan qualified automatically for the Olympic tournament as hosts and the East Asian Championship will give several players including Ao Tanaka, the J-League's Rookie of the Year, the chance to push their case for 2020 selection. Coronavirus halts British footballAll Uefa competitions postponedBoreham Wood made their decision to request a postponement as a result of their long association with Arsenal, who host their Under-23 games at Wood's Meadow Park home. Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta was confirmed as having tested positive for Covid-19 earlier in the week. A Boreham Wood statement read: "We feel we must follow the FA, the Premier League and Arsenal FC's lead in respect to Covid-19. Ferretti will be meeting with the away team Madriz in Nicaragua under 20 and this game looking at it in a very good way we have seen that a double chance on this game will be a very sure bet as the home team to win this game or a draw will be a very sure bet as Cardiff City vs Leeds United live stream Watch HD Cardiff City vs Leeds United Live Stream in Championship starting on 13/01/2024. Update Cardiff City vs Leeds United H2H, lineups, latest results ... Posted at 65' Ismaila Sarr (Watford) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 63' Corner, Leicester City. Conceded by Craig Dawson. Posted at 62' Foul by Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City). Arsenal keeper Bernd Leno was carried off on a stretcher with what looked like a serious knee injury during his side's game at Brighton. The game was stopped in the first half while Leno received treatment on the pitch after his knee appeared to give way going for the ball. The Premier League hopes that an interlude of three weeks from today will enable it to restart but that may well be dreamland," Brady said in her column in The Sun. There is no dodging the possibility that all levels in the English Football League (EFL) as well as the Premier League will have to be cancelled and this season declared null and void because if the players can't play the games can't go ahead. Posted at 86' Foul by Greg Stewart (Rangers). Posted at 86' Niko Hämäläinen (Kilmarnock) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Foul by Nikola Katic (Rangers). Posted at 85' Eamonn Brophy (Kilmarnock) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Kilmarnock. The away team don't mind their friendly matches opening up and for both teams to score a lot of goals. They have 8 goals in their last match with one team getting 6 goals and the other team getting 2 goals. This will open up again and honestly with what was seen in their last match there is no reason why this will not become a 5 or 6 goal match. Will play it safe and go for over 2.5 goals, but with both teams coming into the match looking very strong there is probably a big chance of goals. The Warm-Up: Gilmour class but Klopp made a big mistake Billy Gilmour and the curious case of the hype machine Klopp was asked following Liverpool's 2-0 defeat by Chelsea in the fifth round if the team was worried about the spread of the flu-like virus or how it might affect them. Klopp told a news conference: " Look, what I don't like in life is that (for) a very serious thing, a football manager's opinion is important. the Ebro fc team and the Ejea fc team, go head to head in Spain Segunda Liga B group 3. The Ebro fc is in 13th position with 28 points Collected. While guest team the Ejea fc team came in 15th place by collecting 25 points. In the last 5 times the Ebro fc team played at home, 1 of them ended in a the Ebro fc team had draw. While the Ejea fc team played at away in the last 5 previous matches 1 of them ended in a the Ejea fc team had draw.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page