top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·163 members

Newcastle VS Man City live 13 January 2024

Aug 19, 2023 — The Man City vs Newcastle fixture will be shown live on fuboTV, UNIVERSO, USA and Sling TV in the United States. Match highlights will be shown ...

Mrbat are on the bottom of the league and are the only team without a win so far after 12 games this season. They have lost the last 3 league games without scoring a goal. Including the cup and the end of last season Mr bat has conceded a total of 20 goals in the last 9 home matches. The home team FK Vitebsk is currently struggling quite when their last 5 matches only drew and lost. Specifically, they have up to 4 drawers and 1 loss, making FK Vitebsk only temporarily ranked 11th in the rankings with 14 points. Currently after 11 matches, they only brought 3 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses. The next match, FK Vitebsk will have to meet a strong opponent, BATE Borisov, this is not a simple challenge for the home team. While they’re not going to turn down a trophy, first or second place is largely irrelevant for West Brom this term. Given the finances on offer for promotion, the prize of going up massively outstrips the possibility of silverware. While West Brom lead second-placed Leeds by two points, the big thing for the Baggies is their lead over third. Women's sports is really an exciting place to be for any sports executive -- not just women -- any sports executive because there's so much momentum and growth," she said, adding that the league was in discussions to add sponsors. With the men's World Cup being played in the United States, Canada and Mexico in 2026 and the Summer Olympics set to be held in Los Angeles in 2028, there was no better time to be involved in soccer in America, she said. Newcastle vs Man City: Prediction, kick-off time, TV, live 3 days ago — Where to watch Newcastle vs Man City TV channel: The game will be broadcast on TNT Sports 1 and TNT Sports Ultimate. Coverage starts at 5pm ... Fittingly, the final say belonged to Hagi, who had done more than most to haul his side out of their stupor. The Romanian's free-kick from 25 yards took a deflection off the wall and dropped just inside the post. Cue bedlam. Rangers still have work to do, especially without Morelos next week, but their prospects are now looking much healthier. Rangers extend unbeaten run - statisticsRangers are unbeaten in five games in European competition including qualifiers (W2 D3), and have lost just one of their last 15. Smolevichi is quite okay for this reserve level, but that being said the hosts are much better overall despite being new to the first league level at the big team level even there they are solid this season and at reserves they have some good results like winning 3-1 at home playing since 4th minute in 10 men against 2nd placed in the league Minsk 2 before this round started. Other results from them at home saw them win 2-0 with Gorodeja, but had big big scoring chances to win bigger, and little trouble in defense as well as winning 3-0 at home against a quite decent Energetik 2 side. Italy Serie A, 28 round and match between AC Milan and Roma. After 27 round Milan on 8th position on table with a 11 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses games with a goal different 32:35 and have 39 points. On the another side after 27 rounds Roma on 5th position on table with a 14 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses games with a goal different 53:36 and have 48 points. In first match this season Roma won on home stadium 2:1. In last 5 meets always have minimum two goals per game. My opinion is over 2.0 goals. Despite their worrying league position, Cologne have been enjoying an encouraging run of form in recent weeks. They have earned seven of their 14 Bundesliga points over the past four games. They have won both of their last two Bundesliga fixtures. They will be high on confidence going into this Saturday's important fixture. Bournemouth thought they had snatched a significant win in their bid to avoid relegation but were denied after Callum Wilson's overhead kick was ruled out by the video assistant referee. Wilson's acrobatic stoppage-time effort struck Joshua King's arm on the way into the Tottenham net. The Cherries can take positives from ending a five-game losing run to earn a draw against Spurs but remain in the drop zone, three points from a position of safety. Gladbach were level before the break through another error, France defender Pavard sliding in to clear Patrick Herrmann's low cross but only planting into his own net. Manuel Neuer had to make several saves in the second half but more sleepy defending led to the late winner. A crossfield ball should have been cut out but Pavard was able to reach it and cut back for Goretzka to finish from a few yards out. SARRI SAYS "ALMOST BLASPHEMOUS" TO LEAVE OUT DYBALA Juventus coach Maurizio Sarri said his decision to omit Paulo Dybala from the starting line-up against Fiorentina was "almost blasphemous" but added that he was spoiled for choice. We have so many strong attacking players and can’t use them all at once. The 39-year-old will work with manager Gernot Rohr and replaces Imama Amapakabo in the technical crew of the three-times African champions. I'm super excited about the opportunity," Yobo, who played for Marseille, Everton and Fenerbahce during his club career, told ESPN. It's not something I was expecting so it came as a bit of a surprise, but when the opportunity came I had to grab it. Newcastle v Man City, 2022/23 Live Match Commentary · Match ends, Newcastle United 3, Manchester City 3. · 90 +9'. Full-time · 90 +6'. Attempt blocked. · 90 +5'. Substitution · 90 +2'. Yellow ... I believe, I’m a big believer in everybody has a chance,” he said. From the boys’ point of view, if I would be in their boots I would be excited like hell, looking forward to it like hell, run for my life, all that stuff. Just give it a proper try and we will sit and will be with them. All our thoughts are with them, the more experienced players are looking forward to it to watch the game and shout them forward from here,” he added. The postponement of football until at least 30 April has left question marks on the financial implications of clubs in the WSL with a number of players on short-term contracts which are due to expire before anything resumes. Asked whether Powell has concerns about this, she said: "So far Brighton have been really supportive. This is something that will affect everybody at every club but we wait and see. Boro will go to North London on Tuesday evening having lost none of their last six, four of which they've won. During that time, they've made themselves hard to beat, keeping three clean sheets and conceding just four goals, while they've also took things up a notch in the final third, scoring ten times, notching multiple goals in three of their last four. In in the initial tie, Woodgate's men, looked a real threat on the break, while they also caused Spurs problems from set pieces too. It is the same with the Carabao Cup guys. You cannot just say 'sorry, your competition is not happening next year' and expect them to just go 'oh, ok then'. But I don't see a problem with players' contracts. Instead of finishing on 30 June, why not just have a blanket rule where they finish on 31 July, or whenever the season is finished. Chris Sutton: What about the players who are out of contract this summer and already know they are not getting new deals? They might think 'well, you didn't want me anyway - why should I put my body on the line for you?'I know what they might say, and I am not saying this is right - they might say 'you are going to have to give us more money'. A lot of the time, a low-scoring prediction can be a warning to brace yourself for boredom. We don't expect that to be the case here. There will be a number of players on the pitch capable of lighting up this occasion. Henrikh Mkhitaryan has created three goals and scored two in his last three games. If he's fit, he could be a good goalscorer bet. Otherwise, back under 2.5 goals. Sam Winnall (Sheffield Wednesday) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Adam Reach following a fast break. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt missed. Kadeem Harris (Sheffield Wednesday) left footed shot from the right side of the box is close, but misses to the left. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Leeds United 0, Sheffield Wednesday 2. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Patrick Bamford (Leeds United). Posted at 90'+5' Julian Börner (Sheffield Wednesday) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 90'+4' Goal! Leeds United 0, Sheffield Wednesday 2. Atdhe Nuhiu (Sheffield Wednesday) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the top left corner. O'Neill tells Northern Ireland fans to 'stay safe' SPFL pay advanced payments to clubsQuiz: Name Scotland's last play-off teamScotland play-off postponed until JuneThe Scotland manager says the "sense of togetherness, loyalty and commitment" of the nation's fans is "needed in our lives now, more than ever before" to tackle the virus. The first minister and the chief medical officer have been clear in outlining exactly what the nation must do to combat the virus that has become a global pandemic," he added. Steven Bergwijn replaces Lucas Moura. SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, West Ham United. Felipe Anderson replaces Mark Noble. SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, West Ham United. Manuel Lanzini replaces Pablo Fornals. BookingPosted at 67' Ben Davies (Tottenham Hotspur) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 67' Foul by Ben Davies (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 67' Jarrod Bowen (West Ham United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. We are in that moment where anything that can go wrong will. We know how big this next one is. Billed as the ultimate six-pointer down at the bottom as 19th- and 20th-placed teams faced off, the hosts were given a pre-match boost with top goalscorer Pukki fit to start for the first time since New Year’s Day. Manchester United captain Ashley Young has opened talks over a move to Inter Milan. It is understood no decision has been made yet by United about whether Young will be allowed to leave Old Trafford this month. The 34-year-old's future is expected to become clear in the next 24 hours. As his contract expires at the end of the season, he is now free to talk to clubs outside of England. Young was left out of the United squad for Tuesday's 3-1 Carabao Cup defeat by Manchester City. With Terry’s influence at the club, he passed his views on to the powers that be and the move never materialised. Aguero would later move to Manchester City and become their all time record scorer with 178 goals, including that last minute winner that secured City their first Premier League title. Terry has since taken to social media to rubbish these claims saying "Where do these get the stories from? If they bothered calling players agents it would solve an awful lot of nonsense!" 09:30 – Lion on the prowl in Milan Zlatan Ibrahimovic is in talks to return to AC Milan after leaving MLS side LA Galaxy earlier this month, though sources in Italy suggest that a deal is still a long way off. There is no doubting the French forward’s quality, but he operates on a different wavelength to Messi. At times it’s almost as if they are playing their own games on the same pitch. Messi looks to have established some sort of understanding with Martin Braithwaite, as demonstrated in the first half of the win over Real Sociedad, but the Danish forward is only seen as an option through rotation or off the bench. This has the making of a thrilling cup tie. Carlisle looked as if they were going to knock Cardiff out in the first tie but let slip a 2-0 lead. Both sides have been regularly scoring and conceding of late and the confident tip here is for both teams to score a goal. I'm so grateful that the manager has brought me in and I'm looking to repay him in every way I can as soon as I'm playing. Rose had said in November that he was prepared to run down the final 18 months of his contract at Tottenham and leave for free after not being handed a new deal. Earlier this month, Spurs manager Jose Mourinho played down reports of a training ground row with Rose after the full back was left out of the goalless draw against Watford. Another game in which we should see a lot of goals,Manchester United is force to win versus right now worst team in the league if they want to stay in a chance to finish this season in top 4 and versus worst defense in the league they should be able to score 2 to 4 goals,but surely I expect from Norwich to score at least one goal, they know that their defense could not defend well and their style is pretty offensive s I think at the end it will e 3 1 or 4 1 for utd or maybe even 3 2 Marco van BastenGetty Images The channel added that Van Basten's wages for the week would be donated to the Netherlands Institute for War Documentation. Van Basten's comment came on the same weekend players across the top two leagues of Dutch football stood still for the first minute of games to protest against racism. Read the full story here. Coronavirus could end Dhoni's India career Should the coronavirus pandemic force a long-term postponement of the Indian Premier League, legendary wicket keeper MS Dhoni may never represent India again, former captain Krishnamachari Srikkanth has claimed. Dhoni took a break from cricket after last year's World Cup and has not featured for his national team since, but was hoping to use the T20 tournament to force his way back into the squad ahead of the T20 World Cup in Australia in October.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• YM CHESS
  • Tanya Arora
    Tanya Arora
  • Bao Khang Pham
    Bao Khang Pham
  • Shivani Patil
    Shivani Patil
  • Snake Boon
    Snake Boon

Stay Tuned

Subscribe Now and Get Exclusive Materials, News and Tips