top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·240 members

[[[STREAMING<<<<]>>>]] Live stream: Köln vs Heidenheim 13 January 2024

14 hours ago — Köln Vs Heidenheim Livestream.

Blackburn has a record of 5-1-0 in their last 6 league games at this moment their latest win came away from home at Bristol City where they even managed to keep a clean sheet in the end as their defense is excellent in recent games and scored 2 goals to win the game with 2-0 in the end and last season they even defeated Wigan with no less than 3-0 at home but right now they have won most of their recent home games just 1-0, and Wigan is also losing mostly by 1 goal difference on the road. Sion and Young Boys will face each other in the upcoming match in the Super League. Sion this season have the following results: 5W, 2D and 7L. Meanwhile Young Boys have 9W, 4D and 1L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. This is the latest controversy during a season in which Serie A has had to deal a number of incidents of racism. Only last week, all 20 Serie A clubs have made a united pledge to combat Italian football's "serious problem" with racism because there is no more "time to waste". In November, Brescia's Mario Balotelli called fans who shouted racist abuse at him "small minded" and "imbeciles". Lukaku said the abuse he suffered in September, when Cagliari fans made monkey noises after the Belgian scored a penalty against their team, showed the game was "going backwards". Yes, the ground will be empty but they will still want to put on a show, and I'm afraid Villa are going to be on the receiving end. Southampton v Man City (19:00 BST)Saints striker Danny Ings has got a great chance of the golden boot because Jamie Vardy has stopped scoring for Leicester, Manchester City's Sergio Aguero is injured and I don't know how much Sadio Mane or Mohamed Salah are going to play for Liverpool now the title is done and dustedI'm not trying to sell him when I talk about how many teams would take him but I think Saints should offer him a new contract and wrap him up in cotton wool. Slovacko against Jablonec in match Czech Republic division 1. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to Jablonec on last 3 away match in league always can make scores. Meanwhile, Slovacko also can make scores on last 3 match in the home. Therefore, my prediction this match can be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to both team have good result in league. Moreover Slovacko have average score is 2 goals in every home match. Likewise Jablonec have average 1 goal in every away match. Surely this match can be the end score is over 2.5 goals. Dortmund head to this game placed second on the Bundesliga standings with 51 points while Schalke have 37 points, in sixth place. Ahead of their m,atch against PSG, in the Champions League, Dortmund had gone on a five game winning run and the 2-0 loss was also the first time they have failed to score in 12 matches. I wouldn’t take anyone there, they would even ruin Maradona, Pele and Maldini. Paul needs a club and a squad, one like Juventus was before. Video - 'Liverpool line up £64m blockbuster summer deal for Liga star' - Euro Papers01:37 Arteta warns Ozil New Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta has warned his premier playmaker Mesut Ozil over the former German international’s future at the club. Saturday's loss to Manchester United, coupled with Liverpool's win at Bournemouth, leaves the champions 14 points behind Jurgen Klopp's side. It is not time to think about that," Guardiola said. We have to try to continue. There are many things to play for. City would need to win all their remaining 22 games to reach the 98-point mark that secured the title last season. Even then, City - now three points behind second-placed Leicester, having played a game more - would require a significant dip in form from Klopp's side, who have won 15 of their 16 games this term. Platini was banned from football for eight years by the world soccer's governing body along with former FIFA president Sepp Blatter. Both men denied wrongdoing. The ban was over a payment of 2 million Swiss francs ($2. Frenchman by FIFA in 2011 with Blatter’s approval for work done a decade earlier. Platini's ban was reduced to four years on appeal by the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS). Forrest sent a perfect pass into the path of Ajer who took one touch before firing past Lewis. Edouard could have sealed the victory with Lewis languishing on the ground, but from just two yards out the striker hit the ball off the goalkeeper and the opportunity was gone. In the end it was a score that was harsh on Aberdeen who had put so much into the game, but ended up with nothing to show for their efforts. He did well. I don't want to judge individual performances. He tried to do his best - sometimes it was good and sometimes he could do better, but this is the life of the goalkeeper," said the Italian. De Gea was sharp for the rest of the game and kept out a Gylfi Sigurdsson effort just before the controversial disallowed Everton effort in stoppage time. Manchester United have won their last four Premier League home games. Paul Pogba has averaged two shots per game in his home appearances for Man United this season. 11 of Danny Ings&#039; 19 Premier League goals have been scored away from home. Manchester United will be looking to go 18 games unbeaten in all competitions when they host Southampton in the Premier League on Monday. Hannover and Dynamo Dresden will face each other in the upcoming match in the Second Bundesliga. Hannover this season have the following results: 9W, 9D and 10L. Meanwhile Dynamo Dresden have 6W, 6D and 14L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. All Premiership clubs are aware, and will have had the full document presented to them by Rangers by Tuesday. Furthermore, the Scottish Football Association and SPFL have both been briefed, and other lower-league outfits have been sounded out. There is also thought to be broad support for the strategic partnerships - an idea initially suggested by Stenhousemuir chairman Iain McMenemy. Were the plan to go to a vote, it would need 32 of the 42 clubs to support it. Their league positions only tell one half of the story. The hosts are on the up after picking up their results recently, while QPR are sinking after a string of defeats. The visitors are heading here out of form, with another tough fixture in prospect here. I just think their recent results show you the value of sticking with your manager because Ralph Hasenhuttl could easily have gone after they lost 9-0 at home to Leicester in October. Wolves are one of the better sides in the division but even they have not been on a great run since the end of the year and, right now, you would have to make Saints favourites. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Tom's prediction: 2-4 West Ham v EvertonWest Ham got beaten by Sheffield United last week, although they did have chances. Subtle. Real subtle. Video - 'Dier did something we cannot do' - Mourinho on altercation with fan00:53 Could it be magic? No Elsewhere, the other giants remained resolutely unkilled and their fans peacefully untroubled. Sergio Aguero scored the only goal of the game as Manchester City, dressed in highlighter yellow subtly matched with highlighter pink, overcame Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough. When I was injured or suspended, I really wanted to go in there but it wasn’t right to do it. But now every time I have chance to go back, I always stand with them and sing. There is always 10 people standing in the space of five seats, but that doesn’t matter. It’s always entertaining listening to Pontus Jansson talk, particularly with his current side Brentford facing his former team Leeds this evening. Southampton struggled to get a foothold in the game after they were reduced to 10 men when winger Moussa Djenepo made a reckless challenge to get sent off in the 28th minute. Djenepo was initially booked when he caught Isaac Hayden above the ankle but the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) advised referee Graham Scott to take a second look on the pitchside monitor, after which a red card was produced. FC Köln vs. 1. FC Heidenheim - Watch Live FC Köln vs. 1. FC Heidenheim. Benfica have a fight on their hands if they want to win the league title. They have had a dip in form of late but are 30 points clear of their opponents. 10 of their 11 away league games have been won with only six goals conceded. Six is key number as that's the total of goals Setubal have scored at home in the league this season. They are on a poor run and the tip for this game is an away win for Benfica. the Gol Gohar fc team and the Tractor Sazi fc team, go head to head in Iran Gulf Pro league. The Gol Gohar fc team is in 15th position with 12 point collected. While guest team the Tractor Sazi fc team came in 3rd place by collecting 33 points. In the last 5 times the Gol Gohar played at home, 4 of them ended in a the Tractor Sazi fc team had draw. While the guest team played at away last 5 previous matches, have no matches ended in a draw. In the 'Correct Score' market, a 3-1 win for Almeria appeals. Oviedo have conceded three goals in two of their last four on the road and have shipped three in each of their last two away games against top-six opposition. They've also scored exactly once in each of their three away matches against teams of that ilk. A sparkling effort unfortunately witnessed live by a smattering of people and not the wider audience it deserved due to the coronavirus outbreak restricting the attendance to just 500. United's substitutes even crowded around a screen in their dug out to watch it again. But then would Ighalo have even attempted it at Old Trafford?Former United midfielder Paul Ince, suggested otherwise on BT Sport, likening it to the sort of potshot seen at training grounds when the pressure is off. But for Qatar, which hosts the World Cup finals in November-December 2022, this is the biggest soccer event it has staged. Organisers have already had to make one late change to their plans with Saturday's decision not to host matches at the Education City stadium. The venue was due to host a semi-final involving Liverpool on Dec. Jefferson Lerma, who found himself on a yellow card inside the opening 20 minutes, was sent off for the hosts early in the second half after he fouled Villa midfielder Jack Grealish deep inside his own half. Villa pulled themselves back into the contest when Tanzanian forward Mbwana Samatta scored on his Premier League debut, reacting quickest to nod home Keinan Davis' deflected effort. The Premier League has the biggest contracts - more than £3bn a year in total - and therefore the most to lose, so it needs to finish the season. Without pushing the current end date of 17 May back, that will not happen. Moving the Euros is essential if seasons are to stand any chance of being completed. An easy solution then?Not entirely. Uefa has its own TV contracts and sponsors to satisfy, so moving the Euros is not without consequences. Red Star Belgrade have conceded the most in this competition. Bayern Munich have only conceded four goals in the campaign. The reverse fixture saw Bayern Munich run out 3-0 winners. In the past couple of years, Red Star Belgrade have carved themselves out a reputation as a difficult side to beat. But they haven’t been able to bring this into their Champions League campaign this season, with resounding defeats to both Bayern Munich and Tottenham in Group A. In light of last night’s performance, we’d like to suggest that neither team deserves to win the league this year. However, Sevilla lost to Villareal on Sunday, so this draw puts them both five points clear. Ho hum. IN OTHER NEWS What a nice young man Raheem Sterling is. RETRO CORNER Now, that’s more like it. In their first meeting with Leicester this season, Arsenal lost 2-0 and will be keen to avoid a third straight loss to the Foxes, having been beaten 3-0 in April 2019. The last two meetings between these sides were at Leicester’s backyard though, and in the last six meetings, the side playing at home has won. Gimnasia y Esgrima will auction the high-backed chair, decked out in the club colours of blue and white and replete with the official crest and initials DM, after each home match. Maradona, who won the World Cup with Argentina in 1986 and is widely held to be one of the greatest ever players in the game, took over at the La Plata club in September and is charged with helping them avoid relegation to Argentina’s second tier. Football match from the Scottish Premier league and we have St Johnstone playing host to Motherwell. In this match I will try with the away team to win, this is a very tricky match to chose a winner but I don't think Motherwell can go without a win here. They have lost 2 matches in a row and they conceded 5 goals without scoring any. The team is relatively good away from home with 7 wins from 12 matches so I shows they can play away from home. Who benefits in this instance?The incident only becomes an issue because VAR's 'seek and destroy' policy on these matters exists in the first place. Why people have felt the necessity to meddle with the greatest game in the world I don't know but they are in danger of doing the game irreparable damage. The implementation of the new law has been a disaster and so has VAR. Why the best league in the world has been subjected to such drastic changes is a complete and utter mystery to me. After a constructive session and a thorough analysis, we made the decision with the objective of progressing to Euro 2020 through the playoffs," the governing body said on its website. We wish Prosinecki the best of luck in his future endeavours. He's been very professional and showed plenty of hunger in our quest to qualify for the European Championship. The opening game of this season in Germany was the Super Cup played between them here at Dortmund which won the game with 2-0 in the end. And they have Haaland in attack a world class young player a true goal scorer with an impressive touch in front of goal scoring goal after goal lately for his new club since joining in this winter break from Salzburg. They defeated Inter and PSG at home in the Champions League, drew 0-0 with Barcelona and have the best home record in the league. The planning of the tournament] probably started five or six years ago and [what] we were looking at then was to get as many people as possible into smaller stadiums. Now we're thinking Old Trafford for the first game of the Euros," said Neville. I think we should all be proud of the work that's being done. It is a brave and unbelievably correct decision by the FA to say 'the game has gone so far so let's take it to a bigger place' and I think it will be one of those occasions you will remember for a long, long time in your career. The hosts know that they need to inspire a run of form following O’Neill’s arrival. Not all of the fans are happy with the move, while his decision for job share for the next four months is also a concern. On the bright side, Wigan look perfectly set for a defeat here. Home team is became much better in last period than it was the case in some earlier weeks and St. Polten is in this moment four matches in a row without defeat. In last round, they are make huge surprise when they are take one point in duel against Salzburg, when it was 2-2. Before that match, team is won at home 5-1, so we will see what will happen this time. For me, this match is pretty ok for betting on goals and I will try that. At least four goals is more than ok and real here, really is. Obviously, it's Diego Maradona. It was a big blessing for me, because half of the player I am is down to him. When you are young, and playing and training with a player like that, you get so many insights and things that can improve the game. I cannot tell you how many times in training we had to stop and clap him. Some of the things that used to come out from him were incredible. You were always one step behind. Bolton have shown that they're capable of winning games at home, while they're scoring plenty of goals. This is crucial. Shrewsbury have really struggled to find the net on the road, which could prove to be costly on Sunday. The visitors can keep teams at bay, but their attacking inefficiencies make them look worth opposing. Punters are advised to opt for a small bet on 'Bolton Draw No Bet'. Chelmsford and Eastbourne Boro will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Chelmsford this season have the following results: 9W, 8D and 8L. Meanwhile Eastbourne Boro have 7W, 9D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Koln vs Heidenheim Betting Pick | German Bundesliga 19 hours ago — Koln vs Heidenheim betting prediction for 2024-01-13 | German Bundesliga match tips and odds written by Niko.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page