top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·147 members

Today: Newcastle vs Man City live online 13.01.2024

3 days ago — TV channel: The game will be broadcast on TNT Sports 1 and TNT Sports Ultimate. Coverage starts at 5pm BST.

Gareth Bale replaces Rodrygo. Posted at 59' Foul by Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid). Real's top scorer Karim Benzema had a shot cleared off the line in a lively first half from both sides while Toni Kroos, plus substitutes Nacho Fernandez and Luka Jovic all hit the woodwork on a frustrating evening at the Santiago Bernabeu. But which are the greatest? Gary Lineker caught up with Alan Shearer and Ian Wright to discuss it on the latest Match of the Day: Top 10 podcast. You can see their comments below and make your own ranked list. These players have probably never been 10th in anything in their life," Wright concluded. This is as difficult as it gets. Match of the Day: Top 10 podcast - Ballon d'Or winnersMatch of the Day: Top 10 podcast - Premier League best overseas playersMatch of the Day: Top 10 podcast - Premier League's best managersRoberto Baggio Baggio (right) joined Toto Schillaci at Juventus after the pair helped Italy reach the 1990 World Cup semi-finalsBallon d'Or (1993), Uefa Cup, Serie A (2). Newcastle v City: Kick-off time, team news and TV info 4 days ago — The game will be shown live in the UK on TNT Sports 1 and TNT Sports Ultimate, and you can keep across all of the action via the official Man ... Posted at 79' VAR Decision: Penalty Leicester City. Posted at 78' Penalty conceded by Adam Webster (Brighton and Hove Albion) after a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 78' Penalty Leicester City. Demarai Gray draws a foul in the penalty area. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Leicester City. Demarai Gray replaces Harvey Barnes. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion. Assisted by James Ward-Prowse with a cross following a corner. Posted at 61' Corner, Southampton. Conceded by James Tomkins. Posted at 60' Corner, Southampton. Conceded by Jairo Riedewald. Posted at 59' Offside, Crystal Palace. Martin Kelly tries a through ball, but Max Meyer is caught offside. Posted at 58' Corner, Southampton. Boulogne is better placed on the table but that is not the main reason why I decide to take them to win in this bet, it is their shape which is very solid I can say, they are undefeated on last 5 in a row and also at home they are pretty good, on the other side creteil lost two in a row and it does not seem like they could defend well enough to win a point in this game so I take Boulogne but I do not recommend to anyone to risk with anything more because it is pretty unpredictable to guess goals When asked about the incident afterwards, Maguire gave one of the all-time great excuses, claiming: “I know I caught him. I felt he was going to fall on me, and my natural reaction was to straighten my leg to stop him. Sensational brass neck there from the big man. It called to mind dozens of people who enter A&E every year having mysteriously found items lodged places they ideally shouldn’t be lodged, claiming the item had got there “by accident”. This year us and Real Madrid have both been inconsistent in the title race but I think we'll be fighting each other until the end of the season," added Messi, who is Barca's all-time top scorer and their most decorated player. But if we want to win the Champions League we have to keep growing a lot more as a team because I think right now in the shape we are in we will not be able to challenge for it. BELFAST, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Football’s rule-making body IFAB is being urged by the players' union to introduce a 10-minute concussion evaluation period, with temporary substitutes, to allow players to receive better care for head injuries. IFAB (International Football Association Board) is meeting on Saturday to discuss a range of issues relating to the laws of the game and will hear from an expert study group on concussions set up by IFAB to examine the issue and discuss possible changes. Tottenham have turned things around since the arrival of Jose Mourinho. They could be in the Champions League places for Christmas, though that is partly due to the appalling league form of their opponents. Spurs have been good at home of late with eight goals scored in the last two league games (plus another four in the Champions League). It's all going wrong for Chelsea at present and Frank Lampard might be glad that their transfer ban is over. Chelsea have lost four of their last five league games and this looks like being another defeat. Go for Tottenham to win this match. Bayern 2020: Back to their roots FC Bayern thinks back to its basic virtues. With Oliver Kahn, an absolute club legend has been on the board since January and will take over the position of CEO, succeeding Rummenigge from summer 2022. Since August 2017, Salihamidzic has also been a long-time figure at Bayern in the position of the sports director. Neman Grodno Res. host Belshina Reserves. So far Neman Grodno 2 have won 7 points in 2 matches, ranked 2nd place in the league, their goal record is 7:1. On the other side we have Belshina 2 who have won only 3 points and are ranked 9th place in the league. Good morning 0! German Second Bundesliga. Meet Jahn Regensburg-Holstein Kiel. Regensburg ”feels good in his native stadium. For 12 home matches, the team suffered only four defeats, earning 20 points for this game segment. On the account of the hosts 19 goals and 17 goals conceded in matches played on their field. In terms of a correct score tip, Forest Green Rovers have the joint best away record in the division and have won two of their last three outings so should be able to get the three points. They concede an average of 0.56 goals per game away and three of their five away wins have come by a single goal margin. This, coupled with the fact that Orient have only managed one goal in their last four league matches, means we think a 1-0 away win is the way to go. But the Hammers looked to have made sure of the points with another Snodgrass thunderbolt, this time from outside of the box as he superbly volleyed a clearance into the top corner to make it 3-1. A defensive mix-up between Ogbonna and Diop allowed Brighton midfielder Pascal Gross to break free and convert to reduce West Ham's lead to a single goal. Newcastle United vs. Man City Prediction & Best Bet Today 3 hours ago — Manchester City vs. Newcastle United prediction, odds & analysis for January 13, plus English Premier League best bets & picks. What I like about Team Haaland is they have always taken the development of the player first. He is at the club he should be, where he can develop. Do I think he will play in England one day? Of course he will. He was born in England, but at this time Dortmund is the best place for him to be. Analysis: 'Players can flourish in Germany'BBC Sport's Simon StoneManchester United made Erling Haaland one of their major transfer targets. He is a big player in the making. If he keeps working hard he has a great chance. Burnley boss Sean Dyche: "Chelsea were too strong. We're a little bit stretched at the minute. We set about it quite well in the first half. We calmed it down after going behind but the second goal - if you look at the build-up James Tarkowski is pushed in the back. That's a really import moment. At 3-0 Chelsea are too comfortable. Fukushima Olympic Flame display cancelled The exhibition of the Olympic Flame, due to remain on display in Fukushima until the end of the month, will be cancelled over coronavirus concerns, the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee announced on Tuesday. In what was intended as a symbol of resilience, the flame went on display a week ago at the J-Village, Japan's national soccer training centre, used as a rescue headquarters during the disaster at the Fukushima nuclear plant in 2011. Both teams are coming off single goal matches they were both not looking very attacking in their match before Christmas and also held up a good defense in their matches. The chances seen for both teams looked very low and the shots on goals looked to be further out not many were scored from close to the goals. The match could be played the exact same way with both teams using nearly the same tactics in their last matches before Christmas. With a lot to play for there is a good chance this would be all about defending in this match We were watching Spurs so we don’t know for sure, but we’re going to guess that Wednesday were tidy enough, and maybe even achieved plucky, but were ultimately undone by a moment of quality and a piece of soft goalkeeping. Seems likely. As for Leicester City, they beat Birmingham City by the same scoreline. RB Leipzig's head of sport Ralf Rangnick has also been touted as he was a candidate to succeed Moyes when he left for Manchester United in 2013. Mikel Arteta was another with admirers among Everton's hierarchy, although it now looks more likely he will leave his role as Manchester City assistant manager to take over at Arsenal, after holding talks with the Gunners. Duncan Ferguson, meanwhile, will continue in his role as caretaker manager for the Carabao Cup quarter-final at home to Leicester on Wednesday. In February, as the final months of the season loomed, Keegan made two further signings to boost Newcastle's title chances. Who are the best two midfielders at sitting in?" he asked Lee one morning in training. David Batty and Paul Ince," came Lee's reply. Batty was signed shortly after. Keegan would often canvass his players' opinions of transfer targets, but his other mid-season purchase was someone unfamiliar to most within the squad. Everton said they aim to appoint a new manager "as swiftly as possible". Silva's sacking a blow to Moshiri's credibility - Phil McNulty analysisNo 'Silva-lining' for Everton - 5 Live special podcastWho next for Everton?Moyes is a name under serious consideration by Everton's board, with some bookmakers offering evens odds of the 56-year-old Scot being installed as the next permanent manager. More ambitious suggestions of contenders include former Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino and Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone, while former Everton skipper Mikel Arteta - now working under Pep Guardiola at Manchester City - and Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe are also thought to be on the radar. Merseyside club now 16 points clear at the top of the league standings. For me, we do have a way of doing things. You can see other teams have done well. You can see Juergen spent four years building his team and they're doing well now," Solskjaer added. United have 34 points from 24 league matches this season - 11 fewer than at this stage of the last campaign - but Solskjaer will continue to plan for the long-term at Old Trafford. In fact, The Clarets 3-0 defeat at Chelsea last weekend made it four defeats on the bounce for Sean Dyche’s men, and they have lost seven of their last nine in the competition. This has seen them slip dangerously close to the Premier League relegation zone, and they are now just three points above 18th placed Aston Villa. Posted at 64' Foul by Nemanja Matic (Manchester United). Callum Hudson-Odoi scored his first Premier League goal as Chelsea returned to winning ways at Stamford Bridge with a comfortable victory over struggling Burnley. The England winger showed a nice bit of opportunism, stealing in to the box to finish off Cesar Azpilicueta's chipped ball, to net his side's third and seal the win shortly after half-time. This Europa league match between Benfica and Shakthar Donetsk we will look get a new and great new chance for this mach get a secure win if we see this three goals at this mach what can get to our score a new and great points for this our pick we play at the mach now. If we see this three goals at this mach now we will can look get for this a new 7 points to our score what be a best and real chance for our pick we play at the mach now and look a score 2:1 for best for goat teams. It is with great disappointment that we've had to make this decision," joint-chairman David Sullivan said. Manuel is a gentleman and it has been a real pleasure to work with someone of his calibre. However, it has become clear that that a change is required to get the club back on track in line with our ambitions this season. Yesterday he trained. He has been training the things we want him to do. It's not that he has got worse, it's just that it (the injury) is there still," Klopp told a news conference on Friday. We have to be sensible. I have to see the session today before I make a decision. Virgil van Dijk is available for selection after he pulled out of the Netherlands squad for the match against Estonia in midweek. We’re confident that under 2.5 goals will be produced in Saturday’s match and we have predicted a final scoreline between the pair of 0-0. The hosts have been almost as poor at home as their guests have on the road, with Tondela securing 5pts in 7 home games and Moreirense picking up 3pts from their eight matches on the road. Both teams head into the match in poor form and goals have been an issue for both clubs as Todnela have failed to score in three of their last six matches and Moreirense have failed to score in their last two away games. Of course I analysed it. I met my assistants and when we analysed it, it was in a positive, constructive way. I forbid them to analyse and blame anyone else but us. I said don't focus on the club or the players just on what we could do better and what could we do better in the future. You win or you learn, you don't lose. It will help Arteta that he is strong-minded, a man with a set of principles that are non-negotiable. One player who knows him better than most is his former team-mate at Arsenal, Santi Cazorla, who was helped and mentored by Arteta when he joined Arsenal from Malaga. I spoke to Cazorla last week and he had no doubts his great friend would be more than capable of taking any top-flight managerial job and making a success of it. WHO IS INTERESTED? Who isn’t? Juventus and Inter are already battling it out for his signature, Manchester United have reportedly made him one of their top priorities, and in France, PSG are said to be following the situation very closely. ESTIMATED COST: £55m Federico ChiesaGetty Images 23. Gianluigi Donnarumma (AC Milan) WHY COULD HE MOVE The biggest clubs are always looking for new guardian angels. ️ Newcastle vs Man City Live Stream & on TV, Prediction To Watch Newcastle vs Man City in your country: · Peacock · Telemundo Deportes · UNIVERSO · UNIVERSO NOW. Director of football Marcel Brands cut a concerned figure at half-time, deep in discussion with fellow director Sasha Ryazantsev - and there will surely be more discussions among the Everton hierarchy post-match. Everton did create some chances but never looked like ending a winless Anfield sequence stretching back to September 1999. It is also the first time Everton have conceded four goals in the first half of a Merseyside derby since 1935. Manchester City vs Newcastle United stream and TV listings Manchester City vs Newcastle United - August 19, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. The tournament was due to take place in twelve different cities this summer but has now been pushed back. President Aleksander Ceferin said: " The health of fans, staff and players has to be our number one priority and in that spirit , UEFA tabled a range of options so that competitions can finish this season safely and I am proud of the response of my colleagues across European football. Prior to the game, it had been hinted that Pogba would be fit to play. United did lift their game once Lingard was substituted, with his replacement Andreas Pereira almost making an instant impact as he hit the side netting. There were also chances for Fred and substitute Mason Greenwood, but without the injured Scott McTominay, and the ongoing problems with Pogba, United looked short on creativity in midfield and need to find solutions quickly should they want to maintain a top-four challenge. What channel is Manchester City vs. Newcastle on? Time, 9 hours ago — Manchester City vs. Newcastle in Matchday 21 will air on NBC and Universo for viewers in the United States, and can be streamed live on fuboTV ( ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page