top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·240 members

[LIVE SPORT***] Live: Ipswich - Sunderland stream 13 January 2024

Championship predictions: Can Saints march above Ipswich? · Championship: How to watch, predictions & things you need to know · Live On Sky · Fixtures & Results ...

The German would also know that after initially being given a rotational role, he could consolidate his place in the team when Salah and Mane compete in the midseason Africa Cup of Nations in January 2021. Read the full story Premier League clubs join chase for Smalling Chris Smalling could return to the Premier League after his season-long loan with AS Roma is over, with the Sun reporting that Tottenham Hotspur and Everton are in the hunt for the Manchester United defender. Post updateTom Cleverley (Watford) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Post updateAttempt blocked. Reiss Nelson (Arsenal) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Ainsley Maitland-Niles. SubstitutionSubstitution, Watford. João Pedro replaces Roberto Pereyra. Post updateKieran Tierney (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Post updateFoul by Roberto Pereyra (Watford). His teams have a fantastic style of football but the only concern is he has yet to win a trophy or have success at another club - he had 18 unmemorable months at Burnley in between two spells at Bournemouth. Rafael BenitezCurrent job: Dalian Yifang managerPrevious teams managed: Real Valladolid, Osasuna, Extremadura, Tenerife, Valencia, Liverpool, Inter Milan, Chelsea, Napoli, Real Madrid, NewcastleMajor trophies won: Champions League, 2 Europa League/Uefa, 2 La Liga, FA Cup, Italian Cup, Fifa Club World Cup, Uefa Super Cup, Community Shield, Italian Super CupThe 59-year-old Spaniard has won major trophies in three different countries - England, Spain and Italy, most famously winning the 2005 Champions League with Liverpool. Zinedine Zidane's Real defeated Alaves 2-1 to go top on Saturday, while Sevilla - just one point further back - beat Leganes 1-0 to temporarily take second earlier on Sunday. Martinez double sends Inter topMonchengladbach return top in GermanyAjax youngster Noa Lang scores hat-trickIt had appeared the visitors would be made to settle for a point at the Wanda Metropolitano in Madrid after centre-back Gerard Pique's header had hit the crossbar and Oblak prevented Ivan Rakitic from finding the breakthrough. I will kick myself if he is out for a long time. He is that maverick free spirit we have to manage. He wanted to play, to be fair to him. In Thursday's 2-0 win at Sheffield United, Saint-Maximin headed his first goal for the Magpies but was substituted in the 81st minute and left the field with a heavily strapped ankle. He had a nasty ankle the other night and was hobbling around, but when he pulls up the way he did, then we all fear the worst and that is the downside of playing somebody tired," Bruce added. Celades' side remain 8th in the table but are now just one point behind the top four, so it's vital for them to get something from this fixture to stay firmly in the hunt. The hosts will be mightily confident about doing just that though despite the high standard of opposition, based on their recent form and the fact they are unbeaten in eight league games at Mestalla this season (W4, D4). TOP HEADLINES The Warm-Up: English football is here to help United to beat Dortmund to Bellingham signature - Paper Round Premier League to hold talks on Thursday to discuss options for eventual resumption Gary Neville's hotel chain to protect jobs and provide board to NHS staff Video - Arsenal 'name price' for Barca target Aubameyang - Euro Papers01:34 09:30 - Chelsea chasing Coutinho More transfer news now (and isn't it lovely not to have yet ANOTHER coronavirus story to talk about?!),,,,,Chelsea are reportedly frontrunners for the signature of Philippe Coutinho, who is currently on loan at Bayern Munich from Barcelona. Sunderland - Sky Sports Football Championship predictions: Can Saints march above Ipswich? · Championship: How to watch, predictions & things you need to know · Live On Sky · Fixtures & Results ... Season is starting up in the Faroe's and it's nice to have another league added to our competition together with the K league. Talking about this over 2.5 goals. There is value on this bet, and the last 3 matches at HB were over 2,5 goals. I would like to bet on over 3,5 goals actually but this is a much safer bet as all the last results came up this way. I think this match will be a goalless to Streymur and it will end up 3 x 0 or 4 x 0. Let's see if this season start does not bring any surprises. Don't worry if we have missed out your favourite, just let us know via #bbcfootball for Thursday's live text. Man Utd 4-3 Juventus (1999)Star players: Giggs, Beckham, Keane, Yorke, Zidane, Conte, Davids, Inzaghi Andy Cole sealed Man Utd's memorable win against Juventus in 1999The 1999 treble win for Manchester United is etched on the public consciousness, but what is often forgotten is that the final against Bayern Munich was largely rubbish - bar the incredible finale. He is the first player to score 10 away goals in the Premier League this season - and the first Saints player to reach that tally since club legend Matt le Tissier in 1993-94. They had a brief scare after Bednarek's own goal but Ward-Prowse's perfect free-kick, which left Foster with no chance, killed the game off. The hosts have only managed to score 4 goals in their own backyard this season while Moreirense have netted just 6 times on the road, showing you just why we believe there is a good chance Saturday’s clash will end goalless. Tondela have kept clean sheets in 29% of their home games but have failed to score in 43% of those matches, while Moreirense have failed to score in half of their away games. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Valencia 2, Atlético de Madrid 2. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+4' Substitution, Valencia. Mouctar Diakhaby replaces Gabriel Paulista because of an injury. Posted at 90'+3' Kevin Gameiro (Valencia) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Marcos Llorente (Atlético de Madrid). Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Atlético de Madrid. Conceded by Gabriel Paulista. Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Latest team news, TV/Live Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Latest team news, TV/Live Stream, tickets, kick-off time Sunderland v Ipswich will take place on Sunday 6th August 2023 – 17:00 ... It's given him some freedom to go and roam. Deulofeuuuu-no!Carries ending in a shotPlayerTotal carriesCarries ending in a shotGerard Deulofeu (Watford)18817Willian (Chelsea)20814Son Heung-min (Tottenham Hotspur)13113Allan Saint-Maximin (Newcastle United)12512Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)21811Nathan Redmond (Southampton)15311Diogo Jota (Wolverhampton Wanderers)14011Mason Mount (Chelsea13811Neal Maupay (Brighton & Hove Albion)8111Another way to assess a dribble is whether a shot came at the end of it. Ipswich Town vs Sunderland stream and TV listings Ipswich Town vs Sunderland - January 13, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Ipswich Town - Sunderland AFC: Live Stream & on TV today Where to live stream & watch Ipswich Town - Sunderland AFC on TV today: Is it on Prime Video? Discover all live stream & TV options now on JustWatch! Former Milan player Mario Pasalic rubbed further salt into their wounds by also scoring. It was the fourth time Milan have lost a Serie A match by a five-goal margin and the first since 1998. Gomez opened the scoring in the 10th minute, nutmegging a hapless Andrea Conti before firing a right-foot shot past Gianluigi Donnarumma in the tenth minute. Scotland's 42 professional clubs voted digitally on the SPFL's proposal to end the season in all four divisions if the remaining games cannot be played. However no outcome was declared on Friday as Dundee did not cast their vote before the deadline. The Championship club's vote will also determine whether the Premiership standings are decided on a points-per-game basis if the league's board decide the remaining games cannot be played. Plus they have City goalkeeper Zack Steffen on loan. Dusseldorf's season could go on a bit longer - they are currently in a promotion-relegation play-off place. If they were an English team: Tottenham Hotspur (struggle for clean sheets and concede too many chances)Why should you support Dusseldorf? You support Manchester City, you like Cool Runnings (defender Mathias Jorgensen's nickname is Zanka), you are Ghanaian (Dusseldorf have four players from Ghana) Why shouldn't you support Dusseldorf? Jorgensen hasn't spelt Sanka correctlyWerder Bremen Simplistic kit from Werder Bremen. Fans like that don't deserve to be around football," Clarets skipper Ben Mee told BBC Radio 5 Live. We're ashamed, we're embarrassed. It's a minority of our supporters - I know I speak for a massive part of our support who distance ourselves from anything like that. In a statement, Burnley said that the banner "in no way represents" what the club stands for and that they will "work fully with the authorities to identify those responsible and take appropriate action". British media reported earlier that West Midlands Police had opened an investigation after Grealish was photographed leaving an estate in the suburbs of Birmingham on Sunday morning shortly after a traffic accident. The 24-year-old Grealish apologised in a video on Twitter shortly before Villa issued a statement saying they would take disciplinary action against him. WEDNESDAY'S NEWS Top headlines Video - Zidane and Hazard defy PSG warning to continue Madrid’s pursuit of Mbappe - Euro Papers01:25 13:00 - Women in Football pen Barclays deal Women in Football (WiF), a network of professionals in the football industry, has signed a three-year deal with Barclays to expand its reach across the country and develop the skills of women working in football. A much-changed Leeds side marked their first game since gaining promotion to the Premier League and winning the Championship title by coming from behind to win at Derby. The first half lacked intensity following a pre-match guard of honour from the home players though Leeds had the better of things, Tyler Roberts forcing a smart save from Kelle Roos and Ian Poveda correctly having a goal ruled out for offside. In the last 10 games played Home team has earned 6 wins, 2 draws and 2 loss. Since the start of the season in Segunda Liga, Varzim has so far 4 victories, 4 tie and 3 defeats. In these games the team has scored 13 goals and conceded 14. Guardiola denies contract clause Speaking at his Friday press conference, Pep Guardiola has denied that he has a break clause in his contract which could see him leave the club in the summer. However he stopped short of clarity over his future, saying: “No, it’s not true. I spoke about that a few weeks ago, one week ago, yeah, about my intentions with the club. The emphatic away victory leaves Liverpool with 52 points after 18 games, not quite half-time for them, having played a game less given they were busy being crowned world champions as well. A stellar 2019 would be trumped by 2020 should it finally deliver a Premier League trophy. It would end the goading from rival fans, the ‘It’s our year’ taunts, and firmly place Liverpool back at the top of English football’s tree. Manchester United can't afford many more mistakes if they want a top four finish. They have had some good results against City this season but just seem to struggle when playing them at Old Trafford. Manchester City have won their last five games and are building up for a big finish to the season with more silverware likely to be won. A repeat of the staggering performance they put in at Old Trafford in the EFL Cup would suffice here. Go for a City away win. Erzgebirge Aue and Vfl Bochum meet each other in the closing rounds of German Second division. Both teams are closely together in the table. Erzgebirge Aue in 9th place, Bochum in 7th place. Both are separated by only one point. I will give a tip on the draw here. The Portuguese worked with the striker during their time at Inter Milan and Manchester United, and have famously maintained a close personal bond. We have the best striker in England," said Mourinho. It doesn't make any sense for a striker of Zlatan's dimension to come to a club where we have Harry Kane. Manchester United attacking midfielder Angel Gomes is likely to leave the club when his contract expires in 30 June, says manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Talks over a new deal have been taking place and Solskjaer said last week he was optimistic terms would be agreed. However, there has been no progress with Gomes, 19, over the weekend. I have not heard anything last night or this morning," said Solskjaer on Monday. Real produced one of their best performances of the campaign against Paris St-Germain on Tuesday but lacked intensity at the Mendizorrotza Stadium, struggling to create clear-cut opportunities in a frustrating first half. Bale went closest to breaking the deadlock before half-time, heading Isco's cross on to the post via a heavy deflection off Ximo Navarro. Ramos eventually nodded the visitors into the lead from Toni Kroos' delivery, but the Real skipper conceded a penalty when he collided with Joselu inside the area. Dijon have been really punching above their weight in recent weeks with wins over two of France's representatives in Europe Rennes and PSG. Both of those came at home and while the Mustards haven't been nearly as impressive on the road, we're backing them to snatch a point in this one as they travel to a Lille side bereft of confidence. Dijon have failed to score in their last four away games but have scored four goals against some top teams in their last three matches and really should've converted against Monaco so we're expecting the Mustards to get something from this. Lille have drawn two of their last three home games so we're backing this to end 1-1. The EFL explain that they did not want to find themselves “in a position whereby many thousands of supporters are forced to change their plans at late notice”. Reading between the lines, we can perhaps conclude that they are not feeling confident about a return to action on April 3. Fans of Portsmouth and Salford City might have a long wait in prospect. the Toulon fc team and the Dunkerque fc team, go head to head in France National League. The Toulon fc team is in 18th position with 10 points Collected. While guest team the Dunkerque fc team came in 1st place by collecting 40 points. Wolverhampton will against Espanyol in match UEFA Europe League. Wolverhampton have better result on last 3 match in home match Europe League due to Wolverhampton have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Espanyol have great result on last 3 away match Europe League due to Espanyol have won in 2 match and 1 match is draw. Even though Espanyol have great result in every away match, I think Espanyol still can not to defeat Wolverhampton in the home. Moreover Wolverhampton have great forward and midfielder like as Raul Jimenez, Ruben Neves and Diego Jota. Surely Wolverhampton have more chance to win on this match. To sustain it is even harder so every day is important. Every act is important. His workrate is incredible. Interim coach Freddie Ljungberg will lead Arsenal out for a final time against Everton on Saturday, with Arteta yet to finalise his backroom staff. When asked whether the Swede will be part of his coaching team, Arteta said: "I need to sit down and have a proper conversation with him. Well in this game I decided not to risk anything and to go with most obvious bet on very low odd, but I am absolutely sure in this and I would recommend it to anyone who likes to bet on low odds, because despite Sunderland did not won four games in a row, they are still very good team at least at home and they are rarely losing points versus weaker teams then them and Bolton is surely weaker teams and also they are worst team in the league in offense on the road so Sunderland should be able to win at least with 1 0 Arteta was just an onlooker in the stands for the lifeless draw at Everton, but that was followed by a 1-1 draw with Bournemouth on Boxing Day and a crushing late defeat by Chelsea at home last Sunday. This was a different game altogether, though, as Arsenal put the pieces together. With Granit Xhaka, who has been linked with a move to Hertha Berlin, restored to the midfield, the Swiss and Lucas Torreira were quicker to the tackle than their opponents. I remember when the doctor wanted to put my ankle in the right place. I was all the time looking to my knee. I was holding my leg with my knee in front of my eyes so I couldn't see my foot. I didn't want to have the mental picture of that trauma. I didn't see my foot, but I could see people in the stand. Their reaction was horrible. When you go to a game you want to enjoy the show and don't expect to see something like that. On result never dictates your season but a group of results does and we are in a difficult moment," Howe said. Asked about his position, Howe told the BBC: "You're always looking at whether you are doing well enough and whether ultimately you're helping the team. That's something I'll have to reflect on. We’re confident that Gil Vicente will win on Sunday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 1-0. The visitors arrive on the back of a real hammering at the hands of Braga, who themselves have not been at their best this season, so confidence is bound to be fragile, to say the least, while the hosts are unbeaten in their own backyard and will believe they should win Sunday’s match. Federer has not just been a tennis great, he's been a great in undoubtedly the greatest era of men's tennis. His rivalry with Rafael Nadal alone is one for the ages. But he's also had to live with Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray, not to mention the numerous other quality opponents who, were they not competing with perhaps four of the greatest tennis players in history operating at the same time, may be considered greats in their own right. Belshina host Smolevichy in the 5th round of the Belarusian Premier league. These two teams are basically the worst in the league. The home team, Belshina is ranked last place in the league with 1 point, while the guests Smolevichy have won 2 points and are ranked 1 place above, 15th. Half of Dordrecht’s home games have produced over 2.5 goals and the average amount of goals scored per home game is 3.80, which ties in well with our final scoreline prediction of 2-1. 70% of Excelsior’s away games have produced over 2.5 goals which is partly down to the visitors only keeping clean sheets in 30% of their away games, while the hosts have only kept clean sheets in 10% of their home games. It was the flashpoint of a largely uneventful affair which was settled by Michael Keane's own goal, the ball deflecting in off the Everton defender from Giovani lo Celso's strike. The Toffees barely threatened in a poor attacking display and substitute Anthony Gordon's long-range strike, which was straight at Lloris, their only shot of note. The win keeps alive Tottenham's hopes of playing European football next season. Manchester City have won seven of their last eight games. Manchester City have scored at least twice in seven of their last eight matches. Manchester United have only won two of their last five matches. The city of Manchester has dominated the EFL Cup in recent years. The last four seasons have seen the cup head up north to Manchester and this year's final will see a representative from that city. His current deal is set to expire in 2021 – and has a reported release clause of around £90m – but Valencia head coach Albert Celades said last month that he hopes to tie Torres down to a new long-term contract. Paper Round's view: With Timo Werner also strongly linked with a move to Anfield, Liverpool do seem to be in the market to add to their front line. Brest Malorita are coming from a very high scoring match. In the latest round they have recorded a 3-2 win in the game against Baranovici when playing on the road. They were solid in offense but had problems in defense as well and they also allowed two more goals in the first match of the season against Meliorator.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page