top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·163 members

Greece v Denmark live match 13/01/2024

United States. Bureau of Foreign and Domestic Commerce · 1920 · ‎ Consular reports... Greece . 1793 fishing returns , 1919 .. 1260 citrus fruits , Australia . 552 ... Live stock , horses and cattle , prices OCTOBER , NOVEMBER , AND DECEMBER ...

Real are second in the table with their opponents in fourth, five points behind them. Just a point will take Real to the top of the table as Barcelona don't play until the following day. The home side have won six of their nine home league games, conceding just six goals. They come into this game fresh from their success in the Spanish Super Cup and are unbeaten in their last 16 league and cup games since a loss at Mallorca in October. Lechia Gdansk is one of the best teams in the Poland Liga. It has a good record playing at home and mostly scores more than one goal in most of it's matches. The match will be tedious to win but the home team will surely secure their way through. The away side on the other hand is also a strong defending opponent and will prevent the home team from putting the ball at the back of the net in their territory. Both sides will score in this match and a 2-1 or 3-2 score will make it for the day. Napoli striker Dries Mertens has netted six goals in the Champions League this season; the most by any player for the club in a single European Cup/Champions League campaign. Barcelona’s Antoine Griezmann scored his first away Champions League goal since February 2017 for Atlético Madrid (versus Bayer Leverkusen); each of his previous nine strikes in the competition had been scored in home games. Sakhnin should be fighting for the 2nd place in the league table as they consolidated their position in the league standings by winning two games in a row in the league even though they were pretty tough games like for example at home against the league leaders from Maccabi Petah Tikva game which they won with 2-1 in the end as well as last round they won with 3-0 away from home at Qasim covering the over line all by themselves. Mourinho would like to build his defence around Toby Alderweireld, who could leave for nothing at the end of the season. However, the 30-year-old Belgian may reconsider his future and sign a new deal, if Daniel Levy offers the right terms, says the Telegraph. Paper Round’s view: Mourinho historically has put more emphasis on experienced players than on bringing through young players. He started the season with five more before suffering a knee injury and, with his contract expiring in the summer, rival clubs are eyeing up a cut-price deal. JOE WORRALL (22, defender, Nottingham Forest)Value: £5. Linked with: Arsenal, EvertonForest, out of the Premier League since 1999, are sniffing around the Championship play-off places as they look to return, with Worrall a mainstay at the back. Although the bond between the pair remains, Guardiola does not want the Argentine superstar to ever leave the only club he has represented. He’s a player from Barcelona he will stay there, that is my wish, stay in Barcelona, I’m not going to talk about players from other clubs," Guardiola said. I think he’s going to finish his career there. United to make Maddison offer Manchester United are going to make an offer for Leicester City’s James Maddison according to the Mirror. The paper reports that United will offer a transfer fee of £45 million, plus their own attacking midfielder Jesse Lingard. United would also offer to almost triple Maddison’s wages to £150,000 a week. England's Jadon Sancho scored for the seventh consecutive game as Borussia Dortmund drew 3-3 with Bundesliga leaders RB Leipzig. The winger, 19, put Dortmund 3-2 up and became only the third teenager to hit 15 Bundesliga goals in a calendar year. He had earlier set up his side's second for Julian Brandt, but was forced off with an injury in the 71st minute. Julian Weigl and Brandt put Dortmund 2-0 up; Timo Werner hit two to equalise and Patrik Schick later made it 3-3. There are key issues to be discussed and agreed within Scottish football including the circumstances and dates on which football can resume, the health and safety of all involved and the financial implications for members. It is vital that those involved in making those decisions have the confidence and support of member clubs. An independent investigation provides a route to achieving this. After Dundee retracted their no vote and backed the SPFL proposal, it was passed by an 81% majority of clubs, prematurely ending the lower-league season and providing a mandate for the Premiership to also be cut short. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, and what you say in press conferences is for the protection of players and the club, but the second we walk out of these doors, we are normal men. Even after the final whistle, he made me wait 10 minutes. I gave up waiting for him. Pep Guardiola is at the pinnacle of the game, swept everybody aside and yet finds time for you. It shows you being a good person overrides any talent any of us possess. In our last five games at home we got one draw and conceded three goals in our last three. I am more worried about that," said the Chilean. Some people within the club believe Pellegrini, 66, could lose his job if the Hammers are beaten at St Mary's. However, the club have repeatedly stressed they like to honour contracts, and the deal Pellegrini signed in May 2018 does not expire until 2021. Ljungberg working on 'game-by-game basis'Football Daily: Ljungberg's Arsenal pull three points out of the bagThe Hammers have spent all but one season in the top flight since 2005. Arminia Bielefeld officially stepped up to the top of the table with 65 points in her hand, completely outstripping all opponents and soon settled in the highest position, our champions will not have to worry about having The team caught up with me when it was utterly impossible. Monchengladbach was at the top place at the moment in the first part of the season, and they are having quite good competition still. They got in small crisis and drop few places, but still team is not far away to get at least into the Champions league spot at the finish of the competition in this season. After playing in the Champions League group stage this season, Lille is fighting once more for the 3rd spot in the league standings and currently with 37 points they are just 3 points behind the 4th placed club Rennes which they defeated last round at home with 1-0, while two rounds ago they played away from home at Strasbourg where they also won the game but with 2-1 in the end, so two wins in a row for Lille at this moment and they should be coming here looking for 3 more points. Rakitic's contract at Barcelona runs out in 2021, but he seems determined to see that out. I had a very strange first half of the season, it was very uncomfortable and surprising for me. But I hope I can finish this last year of my contract," he said. Either way, Rakitic’s spud-based analogy is perhaps not even the strangest in the canon. Two cracking examples from recent history spring to mind. In February, Jose Mourinho baffled a lot of us with this bizarre extended metaphor about staircases, in response to Son Heung-min getting injured. Matthijs de Ligt (Juventus) header from the centre of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Paulo Dybala with a cross following a corner. Posted at 69' Corner, Juventus. Conceded by Federico Ceccherini. Posted at 68' Offside, Juventus. Paulo Dybala tries a through ball, but Rodrigo Bentancur is caught offside. Fortuna missed big chance for victory in Koln, when allowed two goals in the finish for 2:2 draw. They were leading 2:0 almost all game long, but drop with the two mistakes in the final part of the clash. However, team is much better in the home stand and they should be able to use poor run of the big rival. I believe with effort from everyone at the club we can stick together and overcome this difficult period together. All 16 Chinese Super League clubs are now back in China while the national team, which was training in the United Arab Emirates in preparation for now postponed World Cup qualifying matches, decamped to the southern island of Hainan over the weekend. The supporters of the football club and the wider town are uniting in a battle against this injustice and Wigan Council stands firmly with them, " he continued. The effectiveness of EFL's owners and directors test has again been called into question, with Parry himself saying English football has been "disrespected" by the situation. Molyneux welcomed the EFL's investigation into Wigan's administration, but said he was "disappointed" that the governing body has imposed a 12-point penalty on the club as a result. Commerce Reports - Part 4 - Page xxvii - Google Books Result United States. Bureau of Foreign and Domestic Commerce · 1920 · ‎ Consular reports... Greece . 1793 fishing returns , 1919 .. 1260 citrus fruits , Australia . 552 Live stock , horses and cattle , prices OCTOBER , NOVEMBER , AND DECEMBER ... It is part of a complex, which means that I am 300 yards from where my players are. I think I have a pretty good routine and support network I can tap into and, because I am thinking more about my players and their issues, it allows me not to think too much about myself. We had one player who had to go into quarantine, but thankfully her test came back negative. I try to be a soundboard and energiser for my players and coaching staff, which helps me a lot. Chelsea are a super team, one of the best in Europe and are playing very well at the moment," coach Albert Celades told a news conference ahead of the game. Captain Dani Parejo added: "They are one of the best teams in the world because of their name, their history and everything else. They are in fantastic form. We came together in difficult circumstances to find solutions to allow us to play football while ensuring we protect the safety and security of all players, officials, stakeholders and fans," said AFC secretary-general Windsor John. John said representatives of the six member associations involved - Australia, China, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia and Thailand - agreed to postpone matches involving Chinese clubs that will take place in the first three matchdays. Greece v Denmark Betting Odds | PokerStars Sports 7 hours ago — Match Odds. Greece, Draw, Denmark. 41.00, 67.00, SUSPENDED. Total Goals Sport. Football Betting · Tennis Betting · Basketball Betting · Live ... It’s not been the best season for Perth Glory so far, as they struggle to live up to their incredible Premiers Plate win from last season, despite strengthening their side with Bruno Fornaroli. The striker is starting to show what has made him the quickest player to 50 goals in the A-League with four goals so far this term. Club Guarani welcome Olimpia Asuncion in the 4th round of the Paraguayan Apertura. Both have 2-1-0 so far and they are ranked second and third. The advantage, however, is with the visitors this time around. The home side was involved in the Copa Libertadores games and they won over Corinthians just a few days ago. The home coach will rotate players and he mentions 5 regulars to be out. Guarani plays better this season and they managed to beat Cerro Porteno. They won the previous 5 games. Olimpia is again good and they don`t have the Libertadores yet. Rocket Santa Cruz is on fire in Olympia and has scored 5 goals in 3 matches. This game can be highly entertaining at times. I see goals today. All 20 clubs are committed to playing the 92 remaining fixtures of the 2019-20 season if and when it is safe to do so. However, Brighton have said they are "not in favour" of using neutral venues because it may affect the "integrity" of the league. The neutral stadium proposal needs 14 out of the 20 clubs to vote in favour for it to be adopted. Prime Minister Boris Johnson is expected to update the UK's position on lockdown and the plan for easing measures on Sunday. Cardiff and Nantes remain in dispute over the transfer fee for Sala. The Welsh club had refused to pay any of the fee, claiming the agreement was not legally binding so Sala was not officially their player when he died. But in September, world governing body Fifa ruled the club should pay the first instalment of £5. Nantes. Cardiff have challenged the ruling and a Court of Arbitration for Sport hearing in Lausanne is expected in the spring, with a judgement due to follow in June. Assisted by Radja Nainggolan. Posted at 69' Attempt blocked. Rômulo (Brescia) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Goal!Posted at 68' Goal! Brescia 2, Cagliari 2. João Pedro (Cagliari) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom right corner. Posted at 66' Penalty Cagliari. All things considered, we feel that backing a Nantes win is the best way to play as far as the betting is concerned and is something we're more than happy to do. Angers have lost 6 of their last 9 away matches and with Nantes so strong as hosts, we fancy them to run out 1-0 winners in this one; a scoreline by which 5 of their last 6 Ligue 1 home wins have come by. Aston Villa, Brighton and Watford have all publicly opposed using neutral venues to complete the season, while club doctors have raised concerns over aspects of the proposals. A vote on neutral venues is likely to be held later in May and 14 of the 20 clubs must vote in favour for it to be adopted. Before voting, league bosses are also awaiting government guidance on the criteria for bio-security at events and ground-safety licensing, which is expected later this week. Former Newcastle United winger Hatem Ben Arfa has joined La Liga side Real Valladolid. Ben Arfa, without a club since leaving French side Rennes in the summer, has signed a six-month deal with the club owned by Brazil legend Ronaldo. The 32-year-old, who has 15 France caps, began his career at Lyon and also played for Marseille, Hull City, Nice and Paris St-Germain. Valladolid are 16th in La Liga and visit Mallorca on Saturday. Deportivo Las Sabanas will against Diriangen in match Nicaragua Premier Division. My prediction this match could be the win for Diriangen with margin score is 2 goals. Diriangen have great result on last 5 match in league due to Diriangen have won in 4 match and 1 match is draw. Meanwhile, Deportivo Las Sabanas have not good result on last 5 match in league due to Deportivo Las Sabanas only have draw in 1 match and 4 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Diriangen will beat Deportivo Las Sabanas due to Diriangen more strong and have better rank rather than Deportivo Las Sabanas. Surely Diriangen have more chance to win on this match. Greek soccer has been in turmoil for decades, beset by financial woes amplified by the country's debt crisis, and frequent crowd trouble. It is also politically sensitive. Parliament last month rushed through legislation easing the threat of sanctions on soccer clubs whose owners had stakes in more than one team. It is the same situation in this match from Belarusian second league, like it was the case in previous match about who I was wrote few minutes ago. I want to say that both of rivals are very efficient in this moment and that is the very good reason for this bet. Both teams are started very good in this season and when I said that, I mean on fact that Shakhtyor Petrikov is won in first round in league 3-0, while on the other side, Viktoriya Maryina Horka is also won in first round, 4-0. Over is very real here. Greece vs Denmark H2H stats You can check live score for latest and fastest soccer results. Hear sound alert whenever there is a goal or red card. Football Charting Analysis. The graph ... Andre Silva has scored seven goals in his last 13 appearances. Goals could be on the menu when Wolfsburg host Eintracht Frankfurt at the Volkswagen Arena on Saturday. The hosts, sixth in the table, pulled off the most eye-catching result of the midweek fixtures when they won 4-1 in Leverkusen. Frankfurt, meanwhile, 12th in the table, continue to ship goals but fought valiantly against Freiburg on Tuesday to draw 3-3. They have two wins in their last 10 matches. Having already eliminated a Premier League team, in the shape of Brighton will give Sheffield some hope. They have also beaten Leeds United this season but we all are aware that these two are way below the kind of challenge Manchester City will offer. Sheffield have one win in seven home matches and in three of the last five they have conceded three goals or more. Kenyan champions Gor Mahia have turned to fans to bail them out of a financial crisis that has seen players from one of the country's biggest clubs go without pay for at least five months. In an unusual move, the record 19-time Kenyan champions are appealing to fans to convert loyalty points accrued by subscribers to a mobile phone company into cash for the club. Known as 'bonga' points, the loyalty scheme enables subscribers to start accumulating points as soon as they are registered, with extra points coming for extra data usage. Moreover, Sunday's visitors have won each of their last two on their last two on the road, scoring five and conceding none in the process. However, while such numbers sound impressive, it's important to note that Torino have faced Genoa and Brescia in their last two on the road. Both are in the bottom three, so we shouldn't get to excited at such results. Prior to their away wins against struggling teams, Torino had lost four on the bounce away from home, scoring two and conceding a worrying total of nine in the process. Such form doesn't exactly bode well ahead of Sunday's game. Bochum is entering the sprint stage in the race to get the relegation ticket. However, it was quite unlucky for Vonovia Ruhrstadion, because at the stage when they were at their best, the tournament had to be postponed due to the epidemic. Back after a long time, whether the teachers and coach Thomas Reis can keep up the form, especially when their opponent will be an extremely determined Heidenheim to race for promotion. The relegation battle of this season in the German 2nd Division is hotter than ever. In the group competing for a safe position, there are many teams who are close to each other and sadly, Bochum is in real danger. Specifically, through 25 rounds, Bochum is ranked 15th in the rankings with only 28 points earned after 6 victories, 10 times of division with the opponent and 9 losses. Congressional Record: Proceedings and Debates of the United States. Congress · Law... live up to our commitment and not walk out on our friends the South Denmark and Sweden offset the effect of a constitutional reform program and promised ... Greece - Denmark live - 13 January 2024 8 hours ago — The match starts at 20:30 on 13 January 2024. Catch the latest Greece and Denmark news and find up to date Handball standings, results, top ... Silva's brief battle against relegation with Hull City ended in failure and after a good start at Watford their form faded. The blame for that was put on the distraction of Everton's interest in the Portuguese but, even though the Merseysiders ended last season well to finish in eighth place, Silva never seemed close to finding the right approach. Their 'Barmy Army' supporters' group has brought "a bit of rivalry and atmosphere" from the men's game, according to Stoney, and it is perhaps no coincidence that the WSL's first season with a title sponsor and an overseas broadcast rights deal was in United's first campaign. Manchester United's history, brand and reach was also "a selling point in terms of recruitment" when the team was set up, says Stoney. Greece v Denmark | Full Basketball Game | FIBA U18 Watch the Group Phase game between Greece and Denmark at the FIBA U18 European Championship 2023.#fibau18europe #basketball #baloncesto ... SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Athletic Club. Asier Villalibre replaces Iñaki Williams. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Athletic Club. Oihan Sancet replaces Dani García. Posted at 75' Vinícius Júnior (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 75' Foul by Ander Capa (Athletic Club). Arteta against City would be a nice final, wouldn't it, bearing in mind he has just been working with Pep, and a lot of City's players. He will have learned a lot from him. Lawro was speaking to BBC Sport's Chris Bevan. How did Lawro do last week?From the midweek Premier League fixtures, Lawro got five correct results, with one exact score for a total of 80 points. He beat Ride bassist Steve Queralt, who got four correct results with no exact scores for a total of 40 points. Former boss Steven Pressley had just 10 months in charge of the League Two club and he leaves the Cumbrians in 19th position in the fourth tier, although the sacking may have come as a bit of a surprise given that he had led his side to two wins in their past three games in all competitions.The 46-year-old left after the 3-1 Leasing.com Trophy loss at Morecambe, having beaten non-league Dulwich Hamlet in the FA Cup and Macclesfield Town the week before. Having came into the campaign hoping to challenge for the title, it's all gone horribly wrong for the visitors and they are now just looking for the season to end with their top flight status intact. Nonetheless, having failed to score in their last 3 matches, it's hard to see where Cruzeiro's desperately needed goals are going to come from in the remaining games and you have to fear for them in this particular game.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• YM CHESS
  • Tanya Arora
    Tanya Arora
  • Bao Khang Pham
    Bao Khang Pham
  • Shivani Patil
    Shivani Patil
  • Snake Boon
    Snake Boon

Stay Tuned

Subscribe Now and Get Exclusive Materials, News and Tips