top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·240 members

Today: Haverfordwest County v Bala Town live free 13 January 2024 Streaming

... Bala Town, and also next Saturday's friendly with. Cardiff City under-21s. If you'd be willing to help, please contact Alan Thomas on 07977742268. Diolch ...

Well this is going to be one of those matches where one goal can decide the winner for sure. Both teams have been doing good this season. They both finished at the upper part and are playing at this championship group. However when it comes to that quality they have in the squad, CSKA are not that much better. Slavia Sofia are a very solid team with few very good individuals and will not give up that easily . This is a city derby and both teams should and will focus more on not conceding a goal rather than scoring it . Nottingham Forest will host Middlesbrough for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts have the potential to make a positive result in this game. Nottingham Forest are more ambitious team in this season. They probably want to stay among the top 6 teams at the top of the table. Also, we have Middlesbrough who's is not very good team in this season. True, in last game Middlesbrough is won 1-0 against Charlton. In any case, the visitors have less potential Also, the have a poor results on the road. My pick - Nottingham Forest will win this match. If Chelsea win the Champions League and Wolves or Manchester United win the Europa League - and neither finish in the top four, then both sides would qualify for next season's Champions League and fourth place in the Premier League would only earn a Europa League spot. ChelseaLiverpool (a, 22 July), Wolves (h, 26 July)Chelsea, who are four points clear of fifth place, need four points from their final two difficult games to be sure of a top-four spot. Premier League, EFL and WSL suspended over coronavirus pandemic What does the Premier League suspension mean for the season? Coronavirus - Nigel Pearson ‘underwhelmed by lack of leadership’ from Boris Johnson over pandemic England friendlies against Denmark and Italy postponed "The Scottish FA Board made its decision in the interests of the health and safety of players, match officials, staff, supporters and the general public," the SFA said in a statement. We don't want to play in front of an empty stadium and we don't want games or competitions suspended. But if doing so helps one individual stay healthy - just one - we do it no questions asked," Klopp added. Today's decision and announcement is being implemented with the motive of keeping people safe. Italy right now. Ah well. Here’s Paul Scholes from yesteryear. HAT TIP Over on The Guardian, David Hytner’s been talking to Portsmouth’s assistant manager Joe Gallen about life at a club in suspended animation. Spoiler: he doesn’t think the season will be starting up again on 1 May. Everyone is thinking that’s not going to be the date,” Gallen says. Slavia Mozyr will play against Gorodeja in the Vysshaya Liga of Belarus on Friday. Slavia Mozyr are currently 12th on the Vysshaya Liga table and has three wins, two draws and four defeats this season. Slavia didn't Scored any in the last two matches but both the teams Scored in 6 of the 9 matches of Slavia. While Gorodeja are 13th in the Vysshaya Liga table and has three wins, two draws and four defeats this season. Both the teams Scored in last three matches of Gorodeja and Gorodeja Scored one goal each in all the last four away matches . The club appeared to be caught out by Chelsea's decision to keep Kurt Zouma, a success on loan at Goodison Park last season. All the eggs were in that basket and when no alternative was forthcoming, Silva was left a central defender light. The long-standing goalscoring problem, an Achilles' heel since the departure of Romelu Lukaku to Manchester United in 2017, still exists. Kean is a work in progress, while Dominic Calvert-Lewin is not a prolific marksman. United were 3-0 up going into injury time and only a fine stop from Sergio Romero kept out a free-kick that had it reached its intended destination would have achieved that ultra-rare feat in football: getting both sets of fans applauding in concert. A special night for the cup, for United and for Rooney? Informed by Jake Humphrey of the overwhelming emotional nature of the occasion, Rooney promptly pooped everyone’s party by replying: “Erm, not really. With both sides so desperate for the result we should see quite an open game and we’re predicting that both teams will find themselves on the scoresheet this weekend. We can’t see a huge amount of goals though as both sides struggle for confidence but the open nature of the A-League and a willingness to improve by both Victory and Glory should see the both teams to score prediction come through. Big, strong and supremely reliable, Schmeichel's powerful and accurate throw contributed to many a Premier League goal for the Reds, while his trademark "starfish" saves kept out a number of certain goals at the other end of the pitch. Widely regarded as one of the greatest goalkeepers ever, Schmeichel won five Premier League titles in his eight-year career at United before leaving for Sporting Lisbon and then spending a season each at Aston Villa and Manchester City at the end of his career. A forgotten gem?Fantasy football is a lot like high fashion - everyone is after the latest season's hot item. In 2019, everyone is crawling over themselves to get hold of a Sheffield United midfielder mistakenly listed as a defender. However, the canny shopper can still find value in previous years' most desirable garments. Currently stuffed halfway along the coat rail of Wolverhampton's TK Maxx is one Matt Doherty - a sleek little number that ripped up the catwalks in 2018. We’re confident that a double chance bet on the visitors will payout this weekend and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-1. Boavista have outplayed the hosts so far this season and have proven a very tricky team to defeat on the road, while Maritimo have struggled for wins home and away which makes a double chance bet on Boavista look like the best option for Saturday’s clash. But now I see how much I've evolved as a person, as a human being, how much this has helped me in my work. He added: "I'm stronger in all areas and have become a better person, more positive and more confident. Bernard admits to feeling "embarrassed" at times while opening up to his psychologist but says he is "grateful" for the experience. There were different symptoms, I had blurred vision. I'm a bit uncomfortable talking about it as it was a difficult situation, but I'm happy I've got through it," he said. TUESDAY'S STORIES TOP HEADLINES Video - Frank Lampard says Chelsea will strengthen and condemns Fred racism00:41 When asked about recruitment, Lampard said: “I wouldn’t say my mind is set on anything to be changed. But you do learn about your players in tough times, not just in terms of what they do on the pitch but how their personality is. It's their longest such run in the top flight since September 1989 (38 games)Aston Villa are without a victory in nine Premier League games (D2 L7), the longest current winless run in the competitionLiverpool's Sadio Mane has been directly involved in eight goals in his past five Premier League appearances against Aston Villa (six goals, two assists). Liverpool's Mohamed Salah registered his 100th Premier League goal involvement in his 116th appearance (73 goals, 27 assists) - only Alan Shearer (100 appearances) took fewer games to reach this milestone in the competition (Eric Cantona also 116 games). Posted at 86' Attempt missed. Erik Lamela (Tottenham Hotspur) left footed shot from the left side of the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Lucas Moura. Posted at 84' Offside, Tottenham Hotspur. Christian Eriksen tries a through ball, but Son Heung-Min is caught offside. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Gedson Fernandes (Tottenham Hotspur) left footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the right. After two seasons of fighting in the second division, Gwangju was finally returned to the highest division in Korea. In many ways, they are not comparable with Pohang Steelers, the rich traditional team of the ginseng country. In terms of confrontation, Pohang Steelers proved to be completely ahead with a series of 15 unbeaten matches against Gwangju in the Korean league since 2011 (won 10). Mario Gotze will leave Borussia Dortmund this summer, sporting director Michael Zorc says. The forward, 27, has made 201 appearances over two spells with the Bundesliga club, but he has only started five league games this season. Gotze has won five Bundesliga titles and scored the winner for Germany in the 2014 World Cup final. We will part ways with Mario this summer. It was a mutual and respectful decision. Chris Wilder's overlapping centre-backs is a novel addition to tactics in the top flightTactics and characterOne of the team's most impressive traits this season has been the character they have shown after falling behind. Sunday was the fifth time they have salvaged a point after trailing in a match. It is their sheer desire and determination that has stood out for me - not to concede, not to be beaten - along with that little bit of confidence their early results have given them," added Brown. De Bruyne was only marginally less impressive than his colleague in that spell, but took the match over in the second. His slaloming run into the penalty area set up Jesus, for the strike that sealed the game, and crowned another superb performance from a man who will surely be one of the favourites for the PFA and FWA Player of the Year awards. Much like the side directly above them in the table, Doncaster have clicked into gear of late. Darren Moore's men were five games without a win and were seemingly heading in the wrong direction, though they've since won four out of five. This has seen them move swiftly towards the coveted top six, which is not only where they finished last season but is where they want to be come May. Haverfordwest C Vs Bala Town | Wales Premier League in 5 hours — to millions of satisfied online betting customers world wide since 1994. BetUS offers football betting, live and NFL odds all season long. The hosts are sitting on a play-off place for promotion at this moment on 7th place, they have lost just 2 games all season long in the league and are undefeated for a couple of rounds as well, problem being too many draws as they drew 9 of their 17 league games, but today not only they should win but they should do it in style as I will explain on bellow. This fixture features No. 14 vs No. 3 in the league, Sassuolo vs Lazio. The hosts coming from a 3 - 1 home win to Bologna (no. 15 in the league) and that is also their last home game. The visitors coming from a 4 - 2 home win to Lecce (No. 16 in the league) and their last away game a 1 - 2 win over AC Milan. The visitors should win this one as they played a higher table team than the hosts in their last away game scoring multiple goals and conceding but played a team lower than the hosts in their last game scoring and conceding multiple goals facing a team coming from playing a team below themselves, scoring and conceding multiple goals to win the match so an over 3 goals is best to tip here. Haverfordwest County AFC ... Bala Town, and also next Saturday's friendly with. Cardiff City under-21s. If you'd be willing to help, please contact Alan Thomas on 07977742268. Diolch ... Saturday evening's fixture at El Sadar is undoubtedly one of the trickier betting puzzles to solve in La Liga on Matchday 20, as both Osasuna and Valladolid have been struggling for results in recent weeks. Haverfordwest County AFC vs Bala Town Prediction Haverfordwest County AFC vs Bala Town Prediction, football tips and statistics for this Wales Premier League match, free football betting tips and ... Nov 30 (Reuters) - Japanese side Nippon TV Beleza thrashed Australia's Melbourne Victory 5-0 to win the inaugural Asian Women's Club Championship in the South Korea city of Yongin on Saturday. Masato Nagata's side finished top of the four-team standings, two points ahead of China's Jiangsu Suning. The event involves domestic champions from China, Japan and South Korea plus Australia's W-League regular season winners. Assisted by Tiago Silva with a cross. Milan, with Zlatan Ibrahimovic starting for the first time since returning to the club for a six-month loan, made a terrible start as they went behind after six minutes. Goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma rushed out of his area and collided with Udinese's Kevin Lasagna, leaving Jens Stryger Larsen to score into an empty net. Haverfordwest County vs Bala Town Prediction, Odds & 1 day ago — Based on recent statistics, it is highly that the match between Haverfordwest County and Bala Town will result in over 2.5 total goals. In ... However, they have been told to maintain social distancing at all other times. Last month, City defender Kyle Walker was pictured visiting his family in Sheffield during lockdown, but the club did not punish him based on personal circumstances. However, Walker did face disciplinary action from the club for a lockdown breach in early April when he was reported to have hosted a party involving two sex workers. Form and head to head stats Haverfordwest C vs Bala Welsh Premier League match Haverfordwest C vs Bala Town FC 13.01.2024. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report. Bottom club Norwich lost 1-0 to Everton, and fellow strugglers Bournemouth also fell to a 1-0 defeat at Wolverhampton Wanderers. Aston Villa drew 1-1 at Newcastle, Leicester and Brighton drew 0-0, Arsenal won 2-0 at Southampton and Burnley claimed a 1-0 victory over Watford. Here's my team of the week - have a read and then select your own below. Goalkeeper - Emiliano Martinez (Arsenal) Martinez: I can't make my mind up about Arsenal at the moment. Posted at 88' Attempt missed. Curtis Jones (Liverpool) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses the top left corner. Assisted by Xherdan Shaqiri. SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Liverpool. Xherdan Shaqiri replaces Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Posted at 86' Attempt blocked. Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Naby Keita. The club had said the move was to protect "as many jobs as possible" and avoid redundancies, adding the current situation is unsustainable. However, Budge has since told staff she hopes to review the wage cut proposal when more detail on Chancellor Rishi Sunak's salary pledge becomes available. Hibernian CEO calls for coronavirus cash clarity'Very optimistic' to complete league by June - Burrows“My family and I feel that, through a long career, football has been very good to us," said Naismith. Saints can take heart from how they battled for so long with 10 men and they will need to show those battling qualities once again with tough trips to relegation-threatened Norwich and Watford on the horizon. Man of the match - Alex McCarthy (Southampton) He may have been on the losing side but Alex McCarthy's saves had given Southampton a fighting chance of getting a resultNot so saintly Saints see red again - the statsNewcastle have won three consecutive league games against Southampton for the first time in their history. Khatlon, as I look, seasoned guys. And it seems to me that the Tajik steam train will not be able to crush them. Although the fight promises to be stubborn. Maybe even a draw. For the owners, judging by the layouts, this is not a bad option. There will be many or few goals, I will not venture to suggest. Although both teams show quite spectacular results. I will watch them further. But Khatlon somehow intuitively inspires confidence in me in the sense that he should not merge this game. I hope they do not let you down. At least nothing but a bungle. It is clear that I will not observe this action, I only find out the result. Actually, I don’t really like to watch the matches I bet on. Nervous more. Osasuna's strength at home and Sociedad's regular failure to back up good results means we're siding with the hosts here, and we certainly wouldn't deter punters from getting stuck into Jagoba Arrasate's men in the double chance market. In terms of a correct score tip, we think that the trend of Coventry winning by a one goal margin is set to continue. The hosts have scored in 82% of their matches at St Andrews and average 1.36 goals per game there. However, given that their visitors average just shy of a goal per game on the road and have only failed to score in 27% of their away matches, it is likely that the Sky Blues will have to score twice to take the win. Therefore, we are backing a 2-1 Coventry win in this fixture.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page