top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·240 members

Olimpija vs Jarun v živo ️ Olimpija Ljubljana vs NK Jarun Zagreb Live Stream & on 13 januar 2024

pred 2 dnevoma — Olimpija vs. Jarun - 13 January 2024 - Soccerway. ... live scores · Football news · Football transfer Zone · Premier League news ...

I'm delighted for him. The result boosts Leicester's Champions League chances, with the 2016 title-winners sitting eight points above fifth-placed Manchester United with nine matches remaining. Reina error increases Villa's problems Pepe Reina was a long way off his line when Harvey Barnes beat him to the ball to score the openerVilla's cup keeper Orjan Nyland played well in their Carabao Cup final defeat by Manchester City last Sunday and there was some talk that he could keep his place instead of Reina being recalled. Olimpija Ljubljana - Jarun 13.01.2024 pred 16 urami — Liveticker Olimpija Ljubljana vs Jarun ⇒ Spielstand Olimpija Ljubljana vs Jarun ⇒ 13.01.2024 ⊕ azscore Live-Streams. Live-Spiele. Lindner had scored three goals against Rangers across the two leg; Pfaff had scored four. Glasgow football folk queued down the street and around the corner on the day tickets went on sale. In the years since, the players involved have spoken of the atmosphere at Hampden, the extraordinary noise, the huge understanding and appreciation the people had for what they were seeing, which was greatness, nothing less. E-Sports could be one of the big beneficiaries of the lull in sport due to coronavirus. Barcelona vice-president recovering from Covid Barcelona vice-president Jordi Cardoner has tested positive for coronavirus. Spanish newspaper Marca reports that Cardona is recovering, and is the third club staff member to test positive after director of medical services Ramon Canal, and club doctor Josep Antoni Gutierrez. In Portugal, Boavista and Vitoria FC are expected to face one another in a Primera Liga match which will be held at Estadio do Bessa XXI stadium, Porto city. In the table, Boavista takes position 10 with 32 points after playing 26 matches while Victoria takes position 12 with 30 points after playing 26 matches. There is a point difference of 2 points. Olimpija Ljubljana - Jarun 13.01.2024 prediction pred 17 urami — We collected all the available Olimpija Ljubljana and Jarun data, and Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live ... The Premier League has confirmed one person returned a positive result in its latest round of Covid-19 testing. A total of 1,829 players and club staff were tested for coronavirus this week. The person, who was not identified in Monday's statement, will now self-isolate for seven days. Last week there was one positive result from 1,541 tests. There have now been a total of 18 positive results from 10 rounds of testing. But one thing is for certain, Hornets boss Nigel Pearson will have been at his side all week to get a reaction from them this weekend. I think we will see one, but if it is tight towards the end, I think it will be a nervous ending for everyone after what we saw last week. Lawro's prediction: 1-2Katie's prediction: 2-1SUNDAY Sheff Utd v Bournemouth (14:00 GMT)Bournemouth have now won two games in a row, and against the teams around them in the table too - Aston Villa and Brighton. Clyde, Peterhead and Forfar Athletic would be in a similar situation, while Cove would stay in the bottom tier despite winning League Two last term. Earlier this week, SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster wrote to clubs asking if they would back a 14-team Premiership for next season and, if not, how might their objections be overcome. That followed Hearts' owner Ann Budge's failed attempt to gain support for a 14-14-14 structure for the next two seasons. Hoffenheim and Leverkusen meet in a clash for the European places. Hoffenheim is 7`th with 30 points while Leverkusen is 5`th with 34 points. It is interesting to see that both teams have more wins away from home and play better football. Leverkusen has 6-0-3 away from home and they are just rampant in front of the goal lately. Hoffenheim has 5-2-2 away from home but only 4-1-5 at home. They also have 15:21 gd. Which would suggest that they need to take care of their defense first. They were beaten really badly against Mainz, Eintracht, and Augsburg lately so the visitors are the favorites. Since I don't trust either of them, I will go for goals. Olimpija Ljubljana - Jarun 13.01.2024 čez 8 ur — Olimpija Ljubljana - Jarun live score 13.01.2024 today match results ? livescores Match and teams' info. Olimpija Ljubljana vs Jarun score and ... Olimpija Ljubljana - Jarun · 13.01.2024 - 777score pred 12 urami — The largest live coverage: results, statistics, standings and tournament grids for events around the world. You must be 18 years old or over to ... The Copa America is one of the biggest draws on the football calendar, with players such as Lionel Messi, Neymar, Sergio Aguero, Luis Suarez, and James Rodriguez all expected to take part. The Euro 2020 finals, which was due to take place over the same dates across 12 countries in Europe, was also postponed for a year. League leaders Barcelona host second placed Real Madrid who have only lost one league match this season. Both sides drew at the weekend and Barca only lead on goal difference from their opponents. This is their game in hand on the rest of the league and they are already four points clear of third placed Sevilla. I think they are the favourites to sign him. Solskjaer was Haaland's coach in Molde, and gave him a lot of playing time and his breakthrough in Norwegian football that led to Salzburg-deal. The question is which role they are offering him in United and if that suites Haaland. He wants to play of course. Aubameyang at the double as Arsenal edge Everton Slowly but surely Mikel Arteta's influence has gathered pace ever since, making its presence felt at Emirates Stadium and in other arenas on the Premier League map. There have been plenty of draws along the way and, while it's been far from the perfect storm, the Spaniard's impact has not gone unnoticed by the cluster of teams locked in a tight battle to claim European places for next season. City are willing to make the Belgian international their highest-paid player and are planning to use the gesture as a bid to convince De Bruyne to stay, despite fears of a two-year Champions League ban. The Manchester outfit have appealed their UEFA ban and are likely to hear the final decision before the end of this season. Prenos nogometnih tekem v živo (Prva Liga Telekom Olimpija Ljubljana - NK Jarun. 13. jan 14:00. A. Klagenfurt - Domžale. 13. jan 14:30. FC Koper - Osijek. 13. jan 14:30. Dinamo Zagreb - Celje. Danes · Jutri ... Assisted by Tiago Silva with a cross. Milan, with Zlatan Ibrahimovic starting for the first time since returning to the club for a six-month loan, made a terrible start as they went behind after six minutes. Goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma rushed out of his area and collided with Udinese's Kevin Lasagna, leaving Jens Stryger Larsen to score into an empty net. Given the unforeseen and unprecedented situation [. Stakeholders are told they "should be in a position to communicate to Uefa by 25 May the planned restart of their domestic competitions, including the date of restart and the relevant competition format". It adds: "In the event that a domestic competition is to be prematurely terminated for legitimate reasons […] Uefa would require the national association to explain by 25 May. Read the full story Atleti face battle in poaching Pochettino Atletico Madrid are reportedly facing a battle to bring in former Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino as a replacement for Diego Simeone, according to the Telegraph. The 47-year-old has been on the radar for the Spanish club, who could potentially sack Simeone after eight years in charge. Manchester City will be outright favorites in this game; they face a Sheffield Wednesday side struggling in the Championship and struggling at home too. In their last five home matches, Sheffield have conceded three or more goals in three. They have not won in seven of their last eight matches and facing a City side on six wins in seven away matches, and with a great run in the FA Cup doesn’t look so promising for the Championship side. City have scored at least two goals in three of their last four matches and we are backing them for a 2-0 win here. Conceded by Max Aarons. Posted at 76' Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 76' Foul by Grant Hanley (Norwich City). Posted at 75' Foul by Tanguy Ndombele (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 75' Kenny McLean (Norwich City) wins a free kick on the left wing. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Norwich City. Tom Trybull replaces Mario Vrancic. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Bochum has now been undefeated in 7 games including 3 wins and has freed itself from relegation zone at first. Confidence should be on it's side. The team managed to win in last 2 games. St. Pauli sit13th place and that is also due to the weakness in away games (1-6-7), but in the last 4 away games Pauli has only lost once and only one game in the last 8 games, but in this ground they won last 3 games in a row. In the first leg there was a 1-1 draw, here too goals should be scored on both sides. Both teams are in fine situation but the hosts is better in table. Both teams should avoid defeat. Football, Slovenia: O. Ljubljana live scores, results, fixtures NK Olimpija Ljubljana page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). We thought about Ibrahimovic when Ancelotti was in charge, as he would have taken a certain role. Now before thinking about him, I have other priorities, as this is a team that must play in a different system. Arsenal execs pictures leaving Arteta mansion Arsenal managing director Vinai Venkatesham and chief negotiator Huss Fahmy were pictured leaving Mikel Arteta's Manchester mansion in the early hours of Monday morning as speculation intensifies that the Spaniard could be Unai Emery's permanent replacement at the Emirates. Should the deal go through, it will be the biggest of the January transfer window in the Premier League so far. United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has prioritised midfield as an area to strengthen this month. Fernandes joined Sporting from Sampdoria for £7. He has gone on to score 64 goals in 137 matches in all competitions and won the Portuguese Cup in 2018-19. He was also named the Primeira Liga's player of the year in both 2017-18 and 2018-19. ESTIMATED COST: £60m Moussa Dembele (Olympique Lyonnais)Getty Images 24. Federico Chiesa (Fiorentina) WHY COULD HE MOVE Chiesa is one of the great young talents of Italian football so why would he stay at a club that is stranded in midtable? The time has come for him to leave Fiorentina and given he hasn’t extended his contract beyond 2022, his Serie A employers will have to start preparing an exit strategy. Crouch named his pet rabbit after his former Liverpool team-mate Mohamed SissokoAbbey: "We had a rabbit called Momo Sissoko. We bought it for the kids for Easter. We've got a new little puppy called Crouchy and he's just pooed everywhere. His name's Sonny Crouch but we just call him Crouchy. It's not an Alsatian because Pete's scared of tem, it's a baby black Labrador. Peter likes getting in the cage with the dog and he likes treating him with biscuits. In fairness to Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers, he made nine changes in the last game at West Ham and still got a win. That's good management. He knows he has got players who can come in, win games, and not seriously weaken the side. However, I fancy Newcastle to bounce back in this one. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Kojo's prediction: Leicester have had a tough Christmas but Jamie Vardy has still got his tail up. Leeds have won their last five Championship games, their longest run since a run of seven between November/December 2018. They are peaking at this time of year once again, with a perfect balance of match practice and fitness getting the most out of Bielsa’s style of play. That has made them odds-on favourites for this trip. Well I don't expect much goals here. This is the big final and both teams will get into it with precautions. Both teams got here Preddy luckely. Napoli beat Inter 3-2 at aggregate while Juventus got here against Milan because of the goal scored as a visitors. Both coaches main priority will be not to concede a goal that's for sure and I expect that not to happen.Both teams will get into their full power for sure which is a plus for this pick. This is very important game for both of them and I don't think that they will force too much and risk potential counter attack. It stinks of panic, doesn't it?" said Jermaine Jenas on BBC Radio 5 Live as news of a possible move for Ighalo broke. It makes no sense to sell Lukaku and say he's surplus to requirement and then be looking at these players. United have been criticised for a lack of direction and planning and this backs that up. You don't feel they know what they want. On the links to King, Jenas added: "My hope is that King goes out there, scores goals and performs to a point that Manchester United cannot ignore him and he can get that dream move back because he is a serious talent. They are playing poorly and will do well to beat an extremely organised defensive Atletico Madrid outfit on Wednesday, further dampening spirits. In an ideal world they will at least have the chance to clinch the title at Goodison Park or at the Etihad Stadium a few weeks later, but it could well be an unglamorous home match with Crystal Palace when they secure the title, leading to Kenny Dalglish and Ian Rush being handed (well-washed) onions in the stand to peel in a vain attempt to provide moment of victory with the emotional scene it deserves. It's given him some freedom to go and roam. Deulofeuuuu-no!Carries ending in a shotPlayerTotal carriesCarries ending in a shotGerard Deulofeu (Watford)18817Willian (Chelsea)20814Son Heung-min (Tottenham Hotspur)13113Allan Saint-Maximin (Newcastle United)12512Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)21811Nathan Redmond (Southampton)15311Diogo Jota (Wolverhampton Wanderers)14011Mason Mount (Chelsea13811Neal Maupay (Brighton & Hove Albion)8111Another way to assess a dribble is whether a shot came at the end of it. We’re expecting an Arsenal win too, and considering they have averaged 2.5 goals per game at home this season we fancy them to bag a few goals here. They have, however, conceded an average of 1.2 goals per game, and Frankfurt have only failed to score in one of their last nine away games, so a 3-1 correct score prediction is looking attractive. It is "frankly not comprehendible" that professional football is continuing in Belarus amid the coronavirus pandemic, says world players' union Fifpro. It is the only country in Europe where top-level football is being played. Eight fixtures are scheduled in the Belarusian Premier League this weekend. We're appealing for it to be taken with the same cautionary measures that have been taken in the rest of football," Fifpro general secretary Jonas Baer-Hoffmann said. Udinese head to the Sunday game on 24 points and placed 14th while Inter are second with 48 points. Udinese go to the game on the back of three straight losses. They have not had the best results lately; in their last 15 matches, they have five wins, eight losses and just four clean sheets. They have conceded two or more goals in eight of their last 15 matches and 12 of their last 15 matches have ended in over 2. The Gazzetta dello Sport said that both teams were already at the stadium when they were told of the postponement and that a coach load of Cremonese fans were turned back. Earlier on Saturday, a woman from Lombardy died after contracting the virus, the second fatality in Italy following one in Padua in the nearby Veneto region. Raul Florucz - Player profile 23/24 NK Olimpija · €100k · 21/22. Jun 30, 2022. NK Lokomotiva · End of loan · 21/22. Jan 27, 2022. NK Jarun Facts and data. Name in home country: Raul ... To see a player trying to get another professional sent off is a shameful spectacle and Pawson did well to book the Arsenal player for getting involved. Jorginho went on to dominate the midfield and score the goal that was the turning point in the game. Read more about what I have to say about the role of the referee in The Crooks of the Matter below. Did you know? Jorginho has completed more passes than any other Chelsea midfielder in the Premier League this term (1,105). However, the Saints’ home form has been a real problem this season, epitomised by their 9-0 humiliation at the hands of Leicester in October. They have won just two Premier League home games, and these both came against teams struggling at the bottom of the table (Norwich and Watford). They may be improving, but they still couldn’t stop 17th placed West Ham taking three points off them in their last home match. Michael Obafemi (Southampton)Getty Images With Tammy Abraham, Willian and Callum Hudson-Odoi all misfiring, Chelsea’s best chance of an equaliser came when Alex McCarthy stopped the Brazilian’s corner from deflecting in off Armstrong. Frank Lampard made a half time change, ditching the three defenders and replacing Zouma with Mason Mount. At the start of 1999, with Sheringham’s morale through the floor, Ferguson told him his chance would come at the business end of the season. It did. He started the astonishing FA Cup semi-final replay against Arsenal, making the opening goal for Beckham, and then became an unlikely pillar of the Treble. Watch Online Olimpija Ljubljana - Jarun Zagreb 13-01-2024 čez 8 ur — Learn How to Watch Olimpija vs NK Jarun Zagreb Football Live Stream Online on 13 January 2024 12:00, See Match Results and Teams H2H Stats ... It is part of a complex, which means that I am 300 yards from where my players are. I think I have a pretty good routine and support network I can tap into and, because I am thinking more about my players and their issues, it allows me not to think too much about myself. We had one player who had to go into quarantine, but thankfully her test came back negative. I try to be a soundboard and energiser for my players and coaching staff, which helps me a lot. Conceded by Dean Henderson. Posted at 88' Attempt saved. Phil Foden (Manchester City) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Gabriel Jesus. SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, Manchester City. Gabriel Jesus replaces Raheem Sterling. Posted at 87' Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Foul by George Baldock (Sheffield United). And you can go further. Chelsea's qualification for the Champions League in 2002-03 was reportedly crucial to Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich taking over the club and embarking on an unprecedented spending spree that has brought them 16 major trophies in 17 years. But if the season had ended after 29 games, meaning the Blues had finished fifth instead and missed out on Europe's top club competition, would Abramovich have looked elsewhere to invest his billions?In 1989-90, it is a widely accepted story that Ferguson was perilously close to being sacked by Manchester United midway through the season but saved himself, initially with an FA Cup third-round win over Nottingham Forest.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page